Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
just luv the entry sequence
it just thrilled me from inside
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was blown away by the sheer beauty and grace of the first episode ,EPIC SETS ,COSTUMES and wonderfully paced.Actors are really good gave me a whole movie like feeling !! It was awesome!!
atominis thumbnail
I had great expectations from this show. But sorry to say I was not that impressed.

- The actor chosen to play the Muslim invader was hamming! His look was also odd. His fake beard seemed to be threatening to fall off any minute.

- Rajshree Thakur was great. I am delighted to have her back.

- The actress chosen to play majli maasa (one who was eating achaar) was an out of the place choice. Her voice is too screechy and childlike. She too looks too young to be mother to a pre-pubiscient boy.

- The scene with Pratap getting lotus was odd. It was first shown as a small pond with still water. Suddenly it became bigger and out of nowhere crocodile emerged in it? Earlier there was only one crocodile in the shallow water, suddenly they had more crocs in running water, encircling the lotus?
And how come everyone was standing around the water body coolly if it had so many crocs? Can't crocs come out of water and attack?

- The kairi scene also comes across exaggerated. Did it really happen? Are there tales about it? If so then fine. But if not, then there was no need to introduce this typical TV soap type drama in it.

- Sets and locations were impressive. Grandeur was evident.

- Language, local dialect and accent seem to have been ignored or not paid much attention to. They can improve on it to make it look more authentic.

- Big B's voiceover in beginning was epic!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
It was a wonderful episode...especially since Pratap kept running all across the Mahal😆
But I needed more chemistry between the mother son screen...Although it is just the beginning but still felt like the scenes were a bit mechanical between MP and his mother...infact with Aashka the scenes turned out better😕..
So Pratap is gonna raid the aam bagichas tomorrow😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

It was a wonderful episode...especially since Pratap kept running all across the Mahal😆
But I needed more chemistry between the mother son screen...Although it is just the beginning but still felt like the scenes were a bit mechanical between MP and his mother...infact with Aashka the scenes turned out better😕..
So Pratap is gonna raid the aam bagichas tomorrow😆

You have a point there, Srushti but I think it might also be because the Badi Raani comes across as a stricter matriach for whom dharam and responsibility is above everything...the focus of her scene with Pratap was all about her making him aware of how he has to live up to legacy of his great ancestors and put his motherland above all else to become a great King...Badi Raani treats him more like a future king that she has to groom while Aashka/Chhoti Raani treats him like a son whom she pampers.

I found it interesting that the Badi Raani was the one who kinda passes Pratap over to go run to his Chhoti Maa...and every person in the mahal seems to keep on repeating how Chhoti Maa is his favorite...

Is Aashka playing a positive character?😆...I guess it's a little hard to believe considering she's mainly played negative characters in recent years...I'm wondering if there is a twist coming up to reveal this Raani's real intentions😆

Overall it was indeed a good episode...good production values and Faisal is adorable in this role...he has the screen presence to play the young prince👏...he's excellent at the running especially😆