Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Kya huaa tera vaada best points

Haris_siddiqui thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was one of the best and most talented show. It was ekta's superb story in her production house like @Kasautii Zindagii Kay but the show was not able to got much popularity and TRP as ekta's all attraction was towards @Pavitra Rishta and @Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Kya huaa tera vaada has an awsome and better story than Pavitra rishta and bade achhe lagte hain. The show was not much awarded but its crew and cast were hugely appreciable for their talented performances. Cast like @Mona Singh , @Apara Mehta , @Mauli Ganguli , @Pawan Shankar , @Hiten Tejwani and @Darshyan Pandya gave their bests. Mona singh was in great competition with the two best actresses @Shweta Tiwari and @Hina Khan . The roles of Apara Mehta and Mauli Ganguli were also very appreciable. Saying Ekta, "It was my mistake that I launched KHTV on Sony if it was launched on Star Plus or Zee TV it would be the most popular series."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i so agree. Vaada was far better than BALD (no offence to fans) yet the latter show also airs on same channel but gained higher trps. it is just due to the point u already mentioned that ekta's focus was towards other shows than Vaada. it had indeed been more popular if had given more notice.
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
FAKE ALERT!

OP has written this according to his/her own accord.