WHAT THE HELL??? *BGM*

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
JUST NOW SAY YESTERDAY'S EPI!!!!

yuckk i can't see my SID with that jumkhi!!!!

Even though she may look like ROLI!!! but not our real ROLI!!!!

WHAT THE HELL THE CV THINKS ABOUT THEMSELVES????

1)SEPARATING ROSID FOR TONS OF MONTHS!!! AND MAKING THEM TO CRY AND BCZ OF THAT WE ARE FFELING SAD!!!

2)MADLY MAKING US TO WAIT FOR OUR ROSID REUNITE AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THEM SEPARATE PERMANENTLY!!!!

3)GIVING INTRO TO JUMKHI AND TRYING TO MAKE HER PAIR SID..YUCKK

4)THE BEAUTIFUL BGM WHICH IS ONLY FOR OUR ROSID!!! HOW THEY CAN GIVE OUR ROSID BGM TO THAT JUMKHI-SID SCENES!!!!
 I KNOW SHE MAY LOOKS LIKE ROLI!!! BUT SHE NOT ROLI!!! IT IS CLEARLY SHOWED BY HER MIND VOICES IN SID'S SCENES!!

SO PLEASE CV U CAN GIVE NEW BGM TO THEIR SCENE,AS LIKE TOLERATING JUMKHI WE CAN TOLERATE THAT TOO!!! BUT PLEASE I'M BEGGING U NOT TO GIVE MY ROSID BGM TO THEIR SCENES!!!

AND THAT TOO ALL BEAUTIFUL BGM IN ONE EPI FOR THAT JUMKHI SCENE!! I CAN'T TOLERATE IT GUYS...WHO ALL ARE WITH ME???

WE WANT ONLY OUR ROSID:

NOT THAT JUMKHI-SID

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ufff its beautiful BGM loved it yaar thanks and sorry for late reply my lappy was not getting on
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

ufff its beautiful BGM loved it yaar thanks and sorry for late reply my lappy was not getting on

no probs yaar!!!! most welcome😛
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we need rosid ..and our roli ..hate tis jumki ..i dnt want jumki to pair opposite sid..feeling so bad for sid not knowing his own wife...we need  our roli ...=
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

we need rosid ..and our roli ..hate tis jumki ..i dnt want jumki to pair opposite sid..feeling so bad for sid not knowing his own wife...we need  our roli ...=

yup!!! me too want ROSID BACK!!😭
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Missing rosid very badly.Cant see jhumki sid pair.Roli is fr sid nd sid is fr only roli.Its sucking to see sid with jhumko.Plss bring roli back nd reunite our rosid frever
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Missing rosid very badly.Cant see jhumki sid pair.Roli is fr sid nd sid is fr only roli.Its sucking to see sid with jhumko.Plss bring roli back nd reunite our rosid frever

yup agreed
Satrupa thumbnail
HOPE THEY WILL GIVE BACK OUR ROSID SOON😭😭😭