•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the first time ever i m writing something...  this is an os regarding sanvi...

Sanju is getting ready for the trip to new york  to meet her love prithvi who is suffering from cancer,. 
Vinnie, Puru, Ela, Mac, Varun and Pammi.. all are helping her in packing.. Sanju is over excited for the trip

After packing all went to the airport to bid her goodbye. 
That time Varun came to Sanjana..."sanju i want to confess something. Yes it is true that from the begining i had a cassinova kind of image.. but to be very much true i fell in love with you on the very first meet and still today i love only you.. u can say it was a love at first sight.. but when prithvi came to the college i realised that no one can love you more than him.. he is a very nice guy... pls take care of him.. he needs you.."

after a pause

Sanju: I dnt know what to say.. but onething i will definately tell you varun that i am very lucky that i got someone like you in my life.. thanks a lot for coming into my life.." and then sanjana gave a small peck on varun's cheek..

at the mean time the announcement for the flight was made and sanjana went inside the airport after bidding goodbye to everyone...

Sanju's POv

after sitting in my place i was smiling and confessed to the picture of prithvi which was in my hand..." i dnt knw prithvi what is written in my destiny but i love you very much dear and i will always love you. Though our relation started with a fight but i dnt know when this fight turned into love. I love you very very much prithvi. Dnt worry I m coming and we will fight it together.. Thank you god for making my life so happening.. in which I got a father like dad, Bffs like vinnie, ela and varun and a sweet lover like prithvi... "

i m coming my dear prithvi,,, I LOVE YOU and WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER...

❤️❤️

thank you... i dnt knw how it is... 
give ur comments... 
sorry for the typo and grammatical error...

simple n beautiful os...

loved it
it's nice OS...
very well written...
would love to read it futher if u continue or update it...

my dear frnds this just contain one part... ..
thanks to all of u for ur beautiful comments