My best Rashdeep moments 2613

Posted: 10 years ago
We got few cute Rashdeep moments this season but still these are my favorites

First time when Randeep says I love you to Rashmi.  So like Randeep to say muze ghuma firake baat karana nahi aata I love you ---- a LOT.  Loved it

(BTW I think he indirectly actually says it the first time when after the fight about whether Ritika is alive or its Meher and Rashmi accuses Randeep of not telling her, Randeep says to her 'meri duty muze ijajat nahi deti ki mai details share karu, usake sath bhi jo mere dil ke sabse karib hai' - oww I had loved that scene too)

Engagement ring selection - it was the cutest scene loved the nok zok.  How Randeep says pasand tumhe karani hai FAST!  Rashmi says mahangi lag rahi hai and Randeep says tumhe pasand hai na bas baat khatam  sooo cute 

The Engagement episode

Birthday wish scene - it was so adorable and lovely just magical Rashdeep moment

The most intense Rashdeep episode has to be when Randeep convinces Rashmi to go to London.  He says bhad me jaye 2613 and mission I only care about you remaining safe.  Just the expessions on both their faces - intense angry Randeep and Rashmi with tears in her eyes

BTW they have never shown Rashmi actually saying I love you back to Randeep.  We know she does and she conveys it but Randeep deserves to hear Rashmi say it.  Hope we get that and a fabulous Rashdeep moment.

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
oh god it was like a complete flashback...and ya agree now  Rashmi should say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i too wish that rashmi wil tel ths:-)
Hope we get a very memorable Rashdeep moment
BtW i edited post a little cos thought of something else so pl ead it again Soma & ManaManmeet
Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
i wud lik add to add to this the chand waali incident...
randeep and rashmi...share the best scene ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!loved it...!!!!
I love all these Rasdeep scenes the best by any tele - couple ever  !!!
and the moon vala scene also !!!!
Hope we get to see Rashmi saying those 3 magical words to Randeep in this last week...
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

i wud lik add to add to this the chand waali incident...
randeep and rashmi...share the best scene ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!loved it...!!!!

Yes that too, I had loved that scene too.  It was after ages we had a nice Rashdeep scene
Originally posted by mansi_verma

I love all these Rasdeep scenes the best by any tele - couple ever  !!!
and the moon vala scene also !!!!
Hope we get to see Rashmi saying those 3 magical words to Randeep in this last week...

They are the best truely - such fabulous chemistry and perfect couple.  Yes we all want to see the 3 magical words from Rashmi

and the most imp. thing that they are not overromantic like other couples of daily soaps. I think this is the best thing abt them.
Originally posted by diksha2711

and the most imp. thing that they are not overromantic like other couples of daily soaps. I think this is the best thing abt them.

So true.  They have such sizzling chemistry, they bring magic even if they just look at each other