ranveer and sahiba son name: VEER

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

do u like the name of ranveer nd sahiba kid?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
I like the new name, veer. Its like ranveer. 😃 and veer will be like his father. I hope the new girl will be like annu! And not like her father daljeet lol, i hope she have nothing frm daljeet!!
myself also like this name to d core👏 u know marja in cgm d girl opp. ashish that's durdhara used to call him veer. what a nice coincedent na😃
Originally posted by kiran_89

myself also like this name to d core👏 u know marja in cgm d girl opp. ashish that's durdhara used to call him veer. what a nice coincedent na😃

Oh yaa...wht a coincidence yr...i too hav watchd cgm nd in it durdhara used to call chandu-veer only :)
Anyways kiran aaj cgm ki purani yaadein taaza ho gyin..still shockd by its sudden closure :(
Originally posted by Alia.tamanna

Oh yaa...wht a coincidence yr...i too hav watchd cgm nd in it durdhara used to call chandu-veer only :)
Anyways kiran aaj cgm ki purani yaadein taaza ho gyin..still shockd by its sudden closure :(

really i luv to watch cgm. vaise ashish apne har rol ke liye hardwork karta hai lekin cgm ke liye to usne jaan laga di thi. d body which he build for cgm was outstanding. m sure u must had read d article stating ashish feeding on only grilled chicken and that too in huge quantity that more often he use to slit it bt  to gel in cgm character he did all that .kudos to his hardwork👏. yaar kuch bhi kaho main aj bhi uski cgm wali body par fida hoon .😳
sahi kaha cgm ke band hone par mujhe bhi bahot dhaka laga tha .mera msc pre. ka akhari practicle exam tha .ghar aate waqt pure raste cgm ka akhri add yad karte huye aa rahi thi ki ye shooking news mili😲 .i luv cgm than anyother ashish shows
Very excited to see ashu as.veer but cgm will alway be my favourite character
Yea me too cant wait see ashish as veer