Wanna see Randeep in this again

Posted: 10 years ago

Wanna see Randeep in this look n attire once again b4 the show bids adieu...

of course...if possible in his marriage...!!!!!!
Marriage main sherwani hoga yaar.Yeh toh formal wear hai...May be after he is successful in failing Shahana's mission,getting promoted and there will be some official party to celebrate his success...aise main ho sakta hai.
He was looking super hot in that wear.He looks awesome in every color and i just love his selections.

Wow ! would love to see him again... like this...

yeah u r right ... maybe in the success party Randeep getting awarded and all... 
Originally posted by mansi_verma

Wow ! would love to see him again... like this...

yeah u r right ... maybe in the success party Randeep getting awarded and all... 
Exactly Mansi.In that kinda occasion we can see him in this.BTW there are many things which we wanted to see but it remained unfulfilled.At least this one i wanna see.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Exactly Mansi.In that kinda occasion we can see him in this.BTW there are many things which we wanted to see but it remained unfulfilled.At least this one i wanna see.

Wishes... when they didn't cater to our humble requests then will they care about our wishes of such happy endings ??
Originally posted by mansi_verma

Wishes... when they didn't cater to our humble requests then will they care about our wishes of such happy endings ??
Well in their language it is a logical ending.Anyways i just hope if CVs can do something 4 this.
If we are wishing for stuff - I really want to see 2613 go on and on - attire would not matter to us!  They all look good to me

But yes this was wow episode Randeep Shahana face-off at CM's son's birthday party. 

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
I too wish that.he just lks grt n that
I thnk shadi mai jarur pehnega:-)lst epi mai