Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Haww I can understand! Even I didnt like it in between but now its pretty good,just my POV! πŸ˜³ I watch SC too! πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I'm gonna watch the wedding bcz I heard so many stars are coming to MB but then will stop again...lol...at least until the heroine track starts...I watched SC until the day he got to see her face and then I watch on and off bcz it's kinda slow and boring for my tastes...But I watched yesterday's episode where Kumud was crying and all bcz they committed a "sin"...I hope he doesn't leave and she doesn't get pregnant bcz that's too obvious...
Basilisk thumbnail

Yes!! Soo waiting for Jhalak!! DD and Salman make an awesome pair !! Aww thats nicee! πŸ˜³

Oh don't even get me started on DD-Sal  They are such an awesome couple...I think the best couple in JDJ this season...they have sizzling chemistry β˜ΊοΈ 

Man! For that Ishq Wala performance we'll have to wait until Sunday ...I think tomorrow is going to be only introductions and stuff

And that RK-DD moment...ahhh can't wait...RK is my fav superstar πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Well, I'm gonna watch the wedding bcz I heard so many stars are coming to MB but then will stop again...lol...at least until the heroine track starts...I watched SC until the day he got to see her face and then I watch on and off bcz it's kinda slow and boring for my tastes...But I watched yesterday's episode where Kumud was crying and all bcz they committed a "sin"...I hope he doesn't leave and she doesn't get pregnant bcz that's too obvious...

Ya! Really excited for the wedding !! Just today,Neeta Lulla made an appearance! πŸ˜› I really have loved SC since the beginning actually but yes yesterday's epi really brought me down! I mean Kumud's reaction was too OTT for words! Ya I really hope they sort out their differences too! OMG I really hope she doesnt become pregnant! πŸ€”
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Oh don't even get me started on DD-Sal  They are such an awesome couple...I think the best couple in JDJ this season...they have sizzling chemistry β˜ΊοΈ 

Man! For that Ishq Wala performance we'll have to wait until Sunday ...I think tomorrow is going to be only introductions and stuff

And that RK-DD moment...ahhh can't wait...RK is my fav superstar πŸ˜³

Haina !!! I so agree! Even from the pics,their chemistry is so evident !!  They totally suit each other and he looks really cute too! β˜ΊοΈ Ya even I feel that ! Will tomorrow be the Sushant DD dance too ? Are you being sarcastic ?πŸ˜› I thought you didnt watch MB so i guessed you dont like RK! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail

Ya! Really excited for the wedding !! Just today,Neeta Lulla made an appearance! πŸ˜› I really have loved SC since the beginning actually but yes yesterday's epi really brought me down! I mean Kumud's reaction was too OTT for words! Ya I really hope they sort out their differences too! OMG I really hope she doesnt become pregnant! πŸ€”

Oh really? Then I might watch today's episode...I'm still in shock that they got a wedding outfit from Neeta Lulla...and all the news about SRK/Deepika/Salmaan coming to MB is making me super excited lol (I hope the news is true...lol)

Yea yesterday I just forwarded the whole episode...Btw since I watch on and off I'm confused...does everyone know that now Saras loves Kumud and wants to marry her?

You know...since it's a SLB show, I was expecting so much more...but I guess they can't really do much bcz it's a daily soap and not a movie..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Oh really? Then I might watch today's episode...I'm still in shock that they got a wedding outfit from Neeta Lulla...and all the news about SRK/Deepika/Salmaan coming to MB is making me super excited lol (I hope the news is true...lol)

Yea yesterday I just forwarded the whole episode...Btw since I watch on and off I'm confused...does everyone know that now Saras loves Kumud and wants to marry her?

You know...since it's a SLB show, I was expecting so much more...but I guess they can't really do much bcz it's a daily soap and not a movie..

Haan do see it ,it was pretty nicee! πŸ˜³ Yess !! omg I so so so wish that SRK comess! Hayyeee my loveee <3 πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And I really hopee that comes truee! Eeep !! Yes,I get pretty hyper when SRK's name is mentioned! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya everyone does know ! He did propose to her in front of her own family then I dont know why she is doing so much drama!  Haan same heree! You know hun,its been pretty good till now,the dialogues are just fab and SaMud are really lovely to watch ! Hope they redeem what they did yesterday! πŸ€”
Basilisk thumbnail

Haina !!! I so agree! Even from the pics,their chemistry is so evident !!  They totally suit each other and he looks really cute too! β˜ΊοΈ Ya even I feel that ! Will tomorrow be the Sushant DD dance too ? Are you being sarcastic ?πŸ˜› I thought you didnt watch MB so i guessed you dont like RK! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ooofff quoting is becoming tooo long lol...

I know!! I love watching their interviews and just staring at their pics hahahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yea I think tomorrow its the Sushant-DD dance...

Lol no I'm not being sarcastic...I really do love Ranbir Kapoor...I was talking about the new RK-Nargis pose or something...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise do you watch any other shows? I watch Friends (the repeat telecasts). TVD, Suits, Castle, NCIS, Austin & Ally (sometimes)...the only indian one I watch right now is QH...(you don't watch QH?) and then JDJ and DID when it starts...oh and also love watching Korean Dramas πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Ooofff quoting is becoming tooo long lol...

I know!! I love watching their interviews and just staring at their pics hahahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yea I think tomorrow its the Sushant-DD dance...

Lol no I'm not being sarcastic...I really do love Ranbir Kapoor...I was talking about the new RK-Nargis pose or something...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise do you watch any other shows? I watch Friends (the repeat telecasts). TVD, Suits, Castle, NCIS, Austin & Ally (sometimes)...the only indian one I watch right now is QH...(you don't watch QH?) and then JDJ and DID when it starts...oh and also love watching Korean Dramas πŸ˜³

Yess quoting can be a pain! πŸ˜† Ya Me tooo! Yes I saw the SBS segments ! Sushant and DD looked nice together!  Haww you mean Ranbir Kapoor🀣 now that makes moreee sensee! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I watch Friends,like million times and I never get bored if you know what I mean! <3 πŸ˜† I loveee CASTLE!! Its my fav right now! Sooo waiting for Season 6 !! did you watch Season 5 finale ? It was awesome!!!  IOMG MEEE TOOO! I love Korean dramas and OMG Hyun Bin and Lee Min ho are my fav <3 HI5! You were the one who also commented on a TM's video na ,she made a VM on some Korean song ?? 
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Waise I thought SRK won't be coming bcz he had a surgery or something...πŸ˜• And I'm confused whether to believe the rumors or not bcz SRK has NEVER come on a TV show before (as far as I can remember...) I wish they would have brought Ranbir Kapoor πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lol I used to love SRK before but now he looks really old...and I'm not impressed by his latest movies...hope his coming one is a hit bcz his movies ain't doing so well lately (like Raa 1...don't know what they were thinking when they made that movie lol)...

Oh? So did everyone accept their relationship and is wedding on the cards? Yea the dialogues and chemistry and everything is great...oh and I loveee the BG score. β€οΈ...But I just find it too slow...even MB was really slow in the beginning...and then it picked it...so I'm hoping SC picks up soon πŸ˜³ 

I used to love Rishbala at first but after the revenge track, I feel their chemistry has fizzed out...
Basilisk thumbnail

Yess quoting can be a pain! πŸ˜† Ya Me tooo! Yes I saw the SBS segments ! Sushant and DD looked nice together!  Haww you mean Ranbir Kapoor🀣 now that makes moreee sensee! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I watch Friends,like million times and I never get bored if you know what I mean! <3 πŸ˜† I loveee CASTLE!! Its my fav right now! Sooo waiting for Season 6 !! did you watch Season 5 finale ? It was awesome!!!  IOMG MEEE TOOO! I love Korean dramas and OMG Hyun Bin and Lee Min ho are my fav <3 HI5! You were the one who also commented on a TM's video na ,she made a VM on some Korean song ?? 

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes can never get tired of Friends...whenever Joey says "Why so serious?" He always reminds me of The Joker from The Dark Knight πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Joker is like the best creation ever πŸ˜³)

Nah I didn't watch season 5...I barely get time to watch TV during school...now that summer break is here, I'm hoping to catch up with my tv shows...(though that seems impossible bcz my summer classes start on Monday so I won't have too much time on my hands )

Oh wow!! You're one of the few ones from IF who watch Korean Dramas...Hahaha I can never remember their names...just like watching dramas...which ones have you seen? My all time fav are My Girl, Autumn's Concerto,You're Beautiful and Fated to Love You...I've also watched like a bunch of other dramas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha I'm watching My Girl again right now...whenever I get a spamming message, I switch to watching My Girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes Yes it was me who commented on her video πŸ˜†πŸ˜†