Members Lounge

Solitary Spamming Section *IO* - Page 3

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Waise I thought SRK won't be coming bcz he had a surgery or something...πŸ˜• And I'm confused whether to believe the rumors or not bcz SRK has NEVER come on a TV show before (as far as I can remember...) I wish they would have brought Ranbir Kapoor πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lol I used to love SRK before but now he looks really old...and I'm not impressed by his latest movies...hope his coming one is a hit bcz his movies ain't doing so well lately (like Raa 1...don't know what they were thinking when they made that movie lol)...

Oh? So did everyone accept their relationship and is wedding on the cards? Yea the dialogues and chemistry and everything is great...oh and I loveee the BG score. β€οΈ...But I just find it too slow...even MB was really slow in the beginning...and then it picked it...so I'm hoping SC picks up soon πŸ˜³ 

I used to love Rishbala at first but after the revenge track, I feel their chemistry has fizzed out...

Aww I love SRK always <3 And yes Ra one was a flop! πŸ˜† So you can see I'm not a blind fangirl! πŸ˜› But yes SRK always <3 πŸ˜³ Yes everyone did accept their relationship and ya wedding is on the cards!!OMG yes ! BG score is beautiful and ya loving Gautam moree and moree <3  Haan ,I guess you maybe right πŸ˜³ Haina! I agree theree! I used to love Rishbala too and ya the post revenge track I started hating him and totally stopped making posts in the forum! Then for the past weeks or so,I felt that maybe he has started regretting and I feel everyone deserves a second chance so here I am !😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes can never get tired of Friends...whenever Joey says "Why so serious?" He always reminds me of The Joker from The Dark Knight πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Joker is like the best creation ever πŸ˜³)

Nah I didn't watch season 5...I barely get time to watch TV during school...now that summer break is here, I'm hoping to catch up with my tv shows...(though that seems impossible bcz my summer classes start on Monday so I won't have too much time on my hands )

Oh wow!! You're one of the few ones from IF who watch Korean Dramas...Hahaha I can never remember their names...just like watching dramas...which ones have you seen? My all time fav are My Girl, Autumn's Concerto,You're Beautiful and Fated to Love You...I've also watched like a bunch of other dramas...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha I'm watching My Girl again right now...whenever I get a spamming message, I switch to watching My Girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes Yes it was me who commented on her video πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha yes I love Joker too,he is a hoot ! πŸ˜† I love Batman series ,my fav film was Dark Knight Rises! Too cool !!! Haww thats tough! Do watch it though if you have time ! Finale was super awesome! πŸ˜³ Yess!! Ii remember when I saw that VM,I was like OMG Its korean! Super awesomeee! πŸ˜† And I made it a point to comment too! πŸ˜† My fav are Secret Garden,You have fallen for me,You're beautiful,Personal taste and Itazura of course! πŸ˜³ I like My Girl too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How is Autumn's concerto and Fated to Love you  ? What is the Genre ? Because generally I'm this total tomantic type,guess you might have figured that out by now! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Aww I love SRK always <3 And yes Ra one was a flop! πŸ˜† So you can see I'm not a blind fangirl! πŸ˜› But yes SRK always <3 πŸ˜³ Yes everyone did accept their relationship and ya wedding is on the cards!!OMG yes ! BG score is beautiful and ya loving Gautam moree and moree <3  Haan ,I guess you maybe right πŸ˜³ Haina! I agree theree! I used to love Rishbala too and ya the post revenge track I started hating him and totally stopped making posts in the forum! Then for the past weeks or so,I felt that maybe he has started regretting and I feel everyone deserves a second chance so here I am !😳

My fav actors keep changing lol..first it was SRK (SRK-Kajol is THE BEST jodi in BW...no one has come close to them yet) then Hrithik (in Dhoom 2 and Jodha Akbar) then Aamir (Fanaa and 3 Idiots) and then Ranbir (Ufff Barfi was his best movie!! WIsh it would have gotten the Oscar...it would have been such a proud moment for India)

If the wedding is on cards then why is Kumud behaving like this? I mean they are gonna get married and they love each other so what's the big deal? Yea watch SC for Gautum...don't really like Jenny's acting (no offence if you are her fan πŸ˜³) used to love her in DMG but she's not clicking for me in SC...

Yes I do feel everyone deserves a second chance but you see when MB and Sultan were I guess getting close (not in the romantic sense but in terms of taking care of Aryan and stuff)...RK was just jealous!! And he hasn't even told Madhu that he loves her yet (I haven't watched the show in so long but did he ever confess to Madhu?)...I feel he's doing everything just outta jealousy and insecurity 

Basilisk thumbnail

Haha yes I love Joker too,he is a hoot ! πŸ˜† I love Batman series ,my fav film was Dark Knight Rises! Too cool !!! Haww thats tough! Do watch it though if you have time ! Finale was super awesome! πŸ˜³ Yess!! Ii remember when I saw that VM,I was like OMG Its korean! Super awesomeee! πŸ˜† And I made it a point to comment too! πŸ˜† My fav are Secret Garden,You have fallen for me,You're beautiful,Personal taste and Itazura of course! πŸ˜³ I like My Girl too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How is Autumn's concerto and Fated to Love you  ? What is the Genre ? Because generally I'm this total tomantic type,guess you might have figured that out by now! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh Gosh!! I love the Batman series and Christian Bale is so hottt as Batman β˜ΊοΈ Yep!! Even my fav is TDK Rises πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I haven't seen Itazura...what's it about? Hahaha even I'm a total romantic kind...lol...Autumn's Concerto and Fated to Love You are both romantic Taiwanese dramas...They are really good...so do watch if time permits  πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

My fav actors keep changing lol..first it was SRK (SRK-Kajol is THE BEST jodi in BW...no one has come close to them yet) then Hrithik (in Dhoom 2 and Jodha Akbar) then Aamir (Fanaa and 3 Idiots) and then Ranbir (Ufff Barfi was his best movie!! WIsh it would have gotten the Oscar...it would have been such a proud moment for India)

If the wedding is on cards then why is Kumud behaving like this? I mean they are gonna get married and they love each other so what's the big deal? Yea watch SC for Gautum...don't really like Jenny's acting (no offence if you are her fan πŸ˜³) used to love her in DMG but she's not clicking for me in SC...

Yes I do feel everyone deserves a second chance but you see when MB and Sultan were I guess getting close (not in the romantic sense but in terms of taking care of Aryan and stuff)...RK was just jealous!! And he hasn't even told Madhu that he loves her yet (I haven't watched the show in so long but did he ever confess to Madhu?)...I feel he's doing everything just outta jealousy and insecurity 

OMG Yesss! SRK-Kajol the besstt!! No one can have the awesomest chemistry they share,after them I'll say in TV,Barun and Sanaya shared the best chemistry! (In TV ) Oh and yes Fanaa.Dhoom 2 ,Jodha Akbar all are brilliant movies! Oh and yes! Loved Barfii too Yes really wish it had won too ! Such a different movie from the usual Masala types! 

Ya they are gonna get married !! Pata nahin,I dont know why she is makinng such a big deal out of it!  πŸ˜• Aww no probs dear,to each their own! πŸ˜ƒ I dont like Jenny as a person but as an actor,she is doing fabulous job! No one can be a better Kumud than her,just my POV! πŸ˜³ I didnt like DMG to be frank! πŸ˜†

OMG Yes I thought soo too that maybe he is just jealous like you said,but he has confessed that he loves her! He said I Love You to herr!! And you should see the change in  him now,it is sooo noticeable!! It is clear that now his love towards her is really true and my Heart just tells me that ! πŸ˜³ You should see the recent episodes ! I'll actually say that it is Rishabh now ! 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Oh Gosh!! I love the Batman series and Christian Bale is so hottt as Batman β˜ΊοΈ Yep!! Even my fav is TDK Rises πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I haven't seen Itazura...what's it about? Hahaha even I'm a total romantic kind...lol...Autumn's Concerto and Fated to Love You are both romantic Taiwanese dramas...They are really good...so do watch if time permits  πŸ˜³

Haina !! He is so so hot !! β˜ΊοΈ Itazura or First kiss is a cute high school drama! Check it out ! this dorky girl typs likes this really cute guy who is like super popular and all but he is like really mean and stuff and how he starts liking her back later and stuff! Superr cutee! Except the parts where he is mean to her thoughπŸ˜› Pakka,will watch! Thanks for the heads up! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Shikha,have to go now hun,time difference strikes again! πŸ˜† Its 12.10 am here actually and I'm feeling really sleepy!  I really really wish we get to chat more ! Its been a pleasure chatting with you today! πŸ€— It seems we have really similar tastes ! Hi5 again! πŸ˜† Hope to see u tomorrow,take care,good night !! πŸ€— xx
Basilisk thumbnail
Yep no one can beat SRK-Kajol chemistry wise!! Oh gosh they did such awesome movies together...never get tired of watching those movies over and over again πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ For me in TV, I loved Arman-Riddhima (KaJen) and Maaneet ...and then used to like Virman at first then started liking Virika but now the show is so boring that I don't like either lol...My likes keep changing like every day ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I watched IPK until the kidnapping track and then it got really boring...but the Rabba Ve music was awesome and I totally loved the new version...something like "Kyun Dard Hai Itna...Tere Ishq Mein..." I think that was the best music by 4 Lions..."I also like the Mitwaaa Ishq pe zor nahin in Qubool Hai" (First used to watch only for KSG then I started liking Surbhi but after watching a few of her interviews, I didn't like her personality so now I'm watching only for KSG again lol...haha didn't I tell ya my likes keep changing like the weather πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Yea even I don't like Jenny as a person...  I heard in Kasauti days (never watched that show...she was having an affair with Ronit or something who is probably double her age...so don't like her anymore )

I hope Saras and Kumud get married before a new problem arises lol...

Btw do you like the Risbhbala BG score? I don't like it at all...seems like someone is going on a war...I was expecting some sweet and melodius like Mahi Ve of Maaneet or Rabba Ve of Arhi or Mitwa of Asya or Rahe Na Kuch Bhi Darmiya of SaMud...

Ok will try to watch that drama...😊 Thanks for the telling me the story...it sounds super cute πŸ˜³

P.S. I'm really sorry Abhi but gotta go now...Have to take a shower and eat lunch...haha it's already 2 PM and I'm still spamming on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buh-Bye πŸ€—
Basilisk thumbnail

Shikha,have to go now hun,time difference strikes again! πŸ˜† Its 12.10 am here actually and I'm feeling really sleepy!  I really really wish we get to chat more ! Its been a pleasure chatting with you today! πŸ€— It seems we have really similar tastes ! Hi5 again! πŸ˜† Hope to see u tomorrow,take care,good night !! πŸ€— xx

Awww goodnight πŸ€— Even I gotta go now...pleasure chatting with you πŸ€— Yep Yep we do have very similar tastes...hahaha *high 5*
Angelic.gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't get the ans can I??