Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome start!! role reversal hai kya?! manvi da angry young woman n virat da lover boy!! sounds nice. looks like our boss has a past! continue soon n pm me pls...
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow brilliant concept
loved it
plz cont soon
.aliyah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

VirMan SS: The BOSS

A/N:  πŸ˜ƒ <= This cheesy smile is because of my first 90+ likes.  πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I wasn't going to update but I will. It's not good enough but it will get better so sorry. I love you all. β€οΈπŸ€— THANK YOU!

This update is part of my return gift for the birthday gift Disha (@daydreamer9) wrote me. THANKS SO MUCH DISHU. I LOVE YOU! β€οΈ 

Now that my bak bak is done here's ' Chapter 1.

Chapter 1: Just me and You?

"The international human resources committee is having a meeting, so I'm going and obviously since you're the personnel manager, you'll be coming with me. Pack your things and be prepared. We're leaving tomorrow" Manvi ma'am said and I nodded in reply.

_______

It was 11pm, everyone had gone home and the boss was still working , or more like overworking herself again. I decided to finish my presentation for tomorrow as well, and that way I could give her company.

It had been two and half months working for her company, but until today both of us were too busy to even say 'hi' to each other. I think in this time I have made my mark on the company though. The profits were through the roof. She had to be impressed by my hard work by now.

It was a good chance. Just me and her alone. Maybe it was time to time to make my move.

"Ma'am, umm...I..I" I started off but just the thought of us together always intimidated me a bit and I stuttered again. Shit! Why me?

"You still haven't fixed that stuttering problem, have you?" She asked with her signature stern glare.

"No ma'am, it's not a problem, its..its only when umm.. I...nothing" I panicked again and went back to work immediately. God! How can I say anything if she's so beautiful.

No man! Get a grip! I can do this. "Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"It's quite late now. Would you like me drop you home?" This time I asked firmly and confidently with that killer smile on my face. There's no way she could refuse.

"Thank you but no." What?! No?! "But you probably leave, it is actually late. I'll see you tomorrow." She said

"No ma'am I insist, please." I looked upon her with pleading eyes and saying a silent prayer she'll agree. "It's late and I don't think it's safe for you and um'" I tried to explain.

"Umm.. OK, I guess. Thank You." She nodded and got up, starting to pack her things.

Score!

__

She was silent as usual, I would try and get the conversation going, but she's not an open person, the only thing she would talk about was work.

"Ma'am, umm... do you live alone?" She glared strictly, indicating that I should shut up. Why won't she talk about her person life?!

"Sorry ma'am, I was just .."

"It's OK" She quickly replied, quite obviously in the attempt to avoid talking any further about this.

I didn't understand the reason for behavior. There was something bothering though, I could tell from her face and now more than ever. She had worry lines creased upon her forehead and she was looking outside. Every few second she was checking her phone like she was expecting someone to call or text. There was something going on and that's why she had drowned herself in work so she could avoid the anxiety that she's feeling now. To forget about something, but all that I could think of was what was that thing that she wanted to avoid, to forget. 

I turned the mirror to face her and kept stealing glances as I drove. I wonder how she would look like if I ever saw her ... smiling. 2 months, 1 week and 4 days but not one smile. Strange.

Her weird personality was not making it any easier for me to ask her out.Not to mention she was also my boss, and scared the living hell out of me, even if it was just at the mention of her name. Yeh aise nahi set hogi I'll have to try something else I though. But what?

__

"Avi, listen yaar. You know the boss right, don't think she's a little reserved?" I asked in hope to get some information out of him.

"She's hasn't always been like this. Just a little stressed probably." He said

"Sure that's it? I mean she's very ... different. " I asked again not completely convinced, it seems like there's something more.

"Yeah she like that since a few months now. No one really knows what happened. But I think its family problems" He whispered cautiously.

No one at work knew, or maybe they were hiding it. I didn't know but I the one thing that I did know that I had to find out, by hook or by crook.

"We're here ma'am" I turned to her as I stopped in front of an expensive looking block of apartments.

"Thank you very much, and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience". She said as she reached out to open her belt. But, I beat her to it and helped her take it off. I took the chance to come closer and fixed my gaze with her as I helped her.

"Thanks again," She said in a voice much softer than I've ever heard. Hmm... maybe that's how to get to her, small gestures, gentlemen like behavior and friendship. Yep, that's exactly what I'm going to do. First friend then boyfriend.

"Please, there's no need for all this formality. After working hours, I don't count you as my boss" I said and laughed.  

She nodded politely and I sat there hoping she might invite me in, but again no such luck. That's ok though, because we always have the conference in Vegas for some time to ourselves, we'll get plenty of time alone, I thought about tomorrow and bit down a smirk as I watched her walk inside. 

That's it guys, how much more do you wanna read... dil nahi bhara kya ? πŸ˜†

Oh BTW if you haven't read (@daydreamer9)'s ACCIDENTLY IN LOVE (it's AWESOME!). πŸ‘πŸΌ Please do read and give sincere comments so she doesn't discontinue. 

*and HUGS TO ALL OF YOU * πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by .aliyah. - 10 years ago
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bilkul bhi dil nahi bhara!!! sorry
well thats nt my fauly if u write soo gud n such interesting updates then obviously dil nahi bahre ga
me tooo im sooo waiting for their trip- where they myt hav the time alone if manvi cums out of her little bubble
maybe virat will get to ko her a little more- cum on virat im sure he's a little more brave than that πŸ˜‰
impatinetly waiting for next update- do continue soon n yh u really deserve those 90+ likes after all u write sooo awesome

yep i too hav read accidently in love- n its awesome 😊
ehmmbh01 thumbnail
Fabulous update...
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon 😊
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
superb...
Thanks for pm...
Awesome update...
Edited by Niaksharma - 10 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar...
Loved it.
Manvi didnt smile once in the 2 months..WOW..
Hope Virat will find the secret about her family soon..
Update soon..
And thanks for the PM...
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVELY UPDATE.
"FIRST FRIEND THEN BOYFRIEND"  VIRAT. WAS BRILLIANT.
Surish thumbnail
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for pm..
Awesome update...
Like this part...
Continue soon...