*|Happy Birthday Simran Kaur ~ Desh Ki Dhadkan|*

Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by .Kriti. - 10 years ago

Let's take a few steps back in time to see what shows Simran has acted in and what her characters were like.

Roshni Gujral Saxena (Love Ne Miladi Jodi)

In her debut show, Love Ne Miladi Jodi, Simran essays Roshni's character who is the princess of the family. Roshni Gujral is a spoilt brat, yet still sweet and caring, who always acts like a princess. She is a hard core romantic and lives in a world of her own. She's always looking for Mr. Right, but so far has only found Mr. Wrong. The boys give her a lot of attention; however, Roshni is surprised when she doesn't get attention from the one boy she likes...Varun (don't worry, eventually the duo end up getting married 😳)!

Diya Singh (Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Laado)

In her second show, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado, Simran plays a totally opposite character to the one she played in LNMJ. She is an innocent, quiet and very sanskaari and disciplined girl who always puts the respect of Ammaji and her family before her happiness. She thinks of others before herself and eventually dies, unknowingly saving her grandmother (Ammaji). In this show Simran was paired opposite Varun Kapoor (Shaurya).

Anamika Saluja/Malhotra (Anamika)

Simran's current show came as a big surprise to her fans and to herself. No one was expecting Simi to portray a title role in a grey shade! Simran was not a spoilt princess and nor was she a disciplined and sanskaari girl. She was... a chudail? That's right! A chudail! At the beginning of this show many were confused whether Simran was truly a chudail... how could it be? A girl so sweet, innocent, gorgeous and beautiful portraying the character of the witch, Anamika? But it did not take us long to accept Simi as a witch, not because she lost her beauty or elegance...these two qualities simply grew, but simply because her acting was so, so amazing! At the moment, Anamika has gone under a revamp and Simran is essaying a character of the same name, Anamika, but this character has a slightly different personality (and is a human 😆...well at least from what we know so far 😉). She is strong, bubbly, mischievous, independent, confident, lively and very happy-go-lucky. You will only understand her character when you watch it for yourself. Anamika's beauty has the ability to enchant anyone with seconds... so watch out!

Such a variety of roles, with extremely different characteristics, are hardly essayed by any actor on TV. From this we can clearly see that Simran is a risk-taker and is keen on taking up new challenges. Simi brings uniqueness into the television industry! We love you Simran ❤️

* .Kriti. *

Words fall short. On your birthday today I can't wish you enough because you deserve an infinite amount of of happiness, joy and love. Although this thread is not as special as yourself, here's my little attempt to make this birthday the slightest bit more exciting for you. I know you know that we all of you to an unimaginable extent because you are beautiful from the inside out! From your acting to your 'Simran style' 😎, everything about you is unique and I want you to stay this exact way because everyone loves you for the beautiful person you truly are! Needless to say, you are so HOT 😳, bubbly, adorable and cute! You have the ability to brighten up anyone's day just by throwing us one of your amazing smiles.  "Simran" is the only word that can describe your uniqueness and admirable qualities that we all love ever so much.  ❤️ On your birthday today I wish you many more prosperous years ahead, love and tonnes of success... all which you truly deserve. ❤️

Happy birthday to my princess, Simran 🤗

* _Simmy_ *

Wishing you lifetime of Happiness and Success. Happy Birthday. I remember you watching as Roshani in LNMDJ and you've come far way since then. Way to go Simran😊 You're doing an amazing job as Anamika. Gud Luk with it and we fans adore you. Have a wicked Birthday.

Simmy

* Rapchik *

Happy Birthday to the Biggest Chudail I know!!!!!

* romaila *

You might not have time to read all the birthday wishes on your birthday, It is a great pleasure to wish a happy birthday to a great personality like you! We wish  that you become the moon for the stars of fame...Happy Birthday Beautiful...the Queen of many Hearts!.  Wish you all the best for the coming year.

* STUARTFRK *

Happy birthday to simran kaur. I love u a lot simi di.

* Vasishtha *

kissheart546Many-many happy returns of the day Simran.kissheart546

Wish you huge recognition & success in this year...🤗may all your wishes come true.You're one of the best actresses I've seen so far, so natural n real, never change yourself, Love the way you are...May you continue to reach greater heights  of success in your career & always keep shining with your bright smile n positivity. 

kissheart546Happy B'day Princess.Love u..Muahhkissheart546

* Premeer_Diwani *

Happy Birthday Simran.. You are doing fabulous job as anamika...Keep rocking...May beauty and happiness surround you today and always. Have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most. Wishing your birthday brings you as much joy & happiness as you give to those who know you!

From .Kriti.

From Premeer_Diwani

From Vasishtha

Simran is one of the most bubbly and cheerful actors on Indian Television! Let's get to know some more about her'

Nick name: Simi

Birthdate: 29th May

Zodiac: Gemini

Favourite drink: Coconut water

Favourite pass-time: Eating and watching TV!

Favourite food: Aloo parhatha

Favourite Bollywood actress: Kareena Kapoor

Favourite Bollywood actor: Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan

My agenda in life: Be happy, be and stay positive!

My philosophy: Stick to your principals and your culture.

My favourite one-liner: Arrey-re baba!

Favourite colour: Green

Favourite dessert: Indian desserts (rasgula, rasmalayi)

Life to Simran is' a very beautiful chance given by God to see a lot of things; to love and to get loved.

Love to Simran is' priceless, something I cannot do without.

Idol: My parents.

Message to fans: Thank you so much for accepting me. All I need is your acceptance and nothing else' thank you!

Simran's reaction of getting Anamika's character: She was surprised because she can't scare anyone off so she wondered why they were choosing her to portray such a roll.

How often do you watch a movie in the theatre? Every week.

Which is your all-time favourite movie? Clueless.

Romantic movie: Pretty Women.

Action movie: Rush Hour.

Comedy Movie: The Ugly Truth.

Horror Movie: A Tale of Two Sisters.

The last movie that made you cry? Barfi.

Share your craze for shopping. I am crazy for shopping. I can shop anywhere and everywhere. I just need an excuse for shopping. I am such a shopaholic that sometimes, I have to avoid going to malls because I know I will end up shopping too much over there.

How often you go for shopping? At least thrice a week.

What do you shop the most for? I shop the most for dresses, shoes and accessories.

Your dream shopping destination? London

Where do you prefer to shop in Mumbai? I prefer to shop at Infiniti Malad and Phoenix Mall ' Palladium.

If you were given Rs. 10: Melody chocolates.

If given Rs. 100: I will eat chaat or buy cute hair clips.

If given Rs. 1000: I will buy sandals.

If given Rs. 1 Lakh: I will buy jewelleries. I love rings.

If given Rs. 1 Crore: I will invest in property.

Your last luxury purchase? Car.

Share how you feel after shopping? Usually I get too tired after shopping and feel super hungry too. But I feel very satisfied after shopping.

What would you be if not an actor? Fashion designer/something in advertising.

Normal wear: My normal wear includes a pair of jeans and a spaghetti top or short skirts and T-Shirts.

Favourite colour shades for fashion: My favourite color is shades of Pink and Green and white is the ultimate colour.

Fashion tips: I know I am not a great stylist, but I used to give my friends make over tips and I might have given around 16 make over tips for 16 different people. I myself was a chubby kid and it took a lot of hard work to get where I am today. Hence, I used to force and encourage my friends to have a proper diet to have a healthy body."

Sweet love ritual: I've been doing karwa chaut for the past eight years, and yesterday was my ninth one! I hope my tenth year turns out to be lucky (laughs) and I meet 'him'!"

Most fond memory: When a four year old girl came up to me and said 'Hi Roshni'!

One accessory you cannot do without: My smile

Your most prized possession: I really don't have any'

One Indian TV show you love: Love Ne Mila Di Jodi & FIR

Your Favorite Hangout: My friend's restaurant called Samy Sosa in Oshiwara. 

Your favorite kind of music: I like all- Trance, Lounge, Bollywood, R&B. Depending on my mood, I go for a kind.

Your Ideal Vacation Spot: Goa

Your Favorite Sport: Basketball

Your Favorite Movie dialogue: "Ek chutki sindoor,tum kya jano uski keemat?"'from Om Shanti Om

Best part about being single: I'm not answerable to anyone

All time romantic Jodi in the world: Well, the Jodi is not for real but I love SRK-Kajol Jodi!

The best compliment you ever received: That I'm hot. And it's a big deal because I was always called cute!!

The worst pick-up line you ever came across:
 Something like- "Your father must be a terrorist because you're such a bomb!" 

One Bollywood actress you can relate to: I can't really relate to anyone but I just looove Kajol!

Chocolate, Flowers, Diamonds - rate in order of your liking:
 Chocolate will always come first, then the Diamonds and later the flowers.

If you were a cop for one day, you would: 
Go to Andheri station, round up all the eve- teasers and lock 'em up!

One quality you like in yourself: That I'm simple.

One quality you hate in yourself: That I'm very guarded.

Lastly, a message for your fans: Accept me and I'll make you love me.

Simran's Birthday Interviews

India Forums: Happy Birthday Simran Kaur!
Birthday girl Simran Kaur of Sony TV's Anamika shares her birthday plans with TellyBuzz...
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15054-happy-birthday-simran-kaur.htm

Simran Kaur celebrates her birthday with IF!
https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9611/simran-kaur/video/282144-simran-kaur-celebrate-her-birthday-with-india-forums.htm
Simran Kaur
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Gaurav Khanna with Simran Kaur on his birthdaySimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran Kaur

Simran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran Kaur

Simran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran KaurSimran Kaur
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Finally done with the thread 😆 Please do join me in wishing Simi Di the best birthday she could EVER wish for! 🤗
Happy Birthday Gorgious Lady...wish you a bright future ahead.