Vani Rani May 27 - 31

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Vani Rani May 27 - May 31 Updates

DOTW:
What will Vani do when she finds about Rajesh's family?
Will Karthik succeed in his love matter?
Will Mano's family find out who Karthi is?

Promo: Poongodi arrives at Vani Rani house and pulls up some tricks like scaring Thenu, Anaconda and Rani with rubber snakes 😆 Bhoomi chases around with a snake and Rani runs away.  Meanwhile Anaconda introduces Surya to Poongodi whose face is full of green spots and she scares him into running away. 🤣  Vani laughs. 😃

Find out this week in Vani Rani...

It's going to be full of laughs!

Catch it and don't miss it ...

Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 10 years ago

Hi friends!! Sorry for missing Monday's update as I was busy with studies... now back into action 😆

@Hopper Akka, Thank you very very much for the wonderful update!!!👏👏👏 Really appreciate it... If you need help with the other updates, do let me know! 😊 

For me this Poongodi-Karthik track is really funny. Let's see how it goes.
No worries Ravi, studies are more important. Send us a pm and let us know if you need to be away 😃 I can cover for wed thursday for this week and if you can do write for friday pls. 😳

Thanks for the updates Ratna.

It is getting interesting again.  Hope the Radaan team gives more of sirrupu type of episodes. 

If I am not mistaken, Rajesh father acted as villian in previous Radhika's serial.
i guess bhoomi has already plan to get selvi married to the other guy... that would bring benefits to his company lae 🤔 Bhoomi can be soo 👎🏼 Vani definitely will be smart enough to find this out soon ..!!
Thanks for the updates ratna
Thanks everyone for the updates

thank you very much caryn for the update!!! 👏👏👏

sorry again for missing... sure will update for this week... thanks again!

Anaconda got a taste of her own medicine... But now she is creating problem through Rani and Swami... 😲 She is exaggerating too much...

Now problem between Vani, Swami and Rani? 😕
Thanks for the updates caryn..