TRP and Rankings Pls Discuss here only (DT Note Pg7) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Trp increases at last
Yep I think Shaitaan's entry did help the TRP rising... Personally I felt shaitaan could be "mata rani's Ashirwaad" for this show... But nywy... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
it is although a very slight increase... it wouldn't be a problem, but the TRPs are quite low... i don't think the black magic is working at all :S 
@arpi: i also liked saitaan's entry. Hope saitaan comes back.
Cm ranking has decreased highly dis week. We didn't get a TB article and some r spreading negativity in dis forum.
Trp dis week is 0.6. So first time im happy to knw dat. Cv's khad ki kinare main hain.

Trp dis week is 0.6. So first time im happy to knw dat. Cv's khad ki kinare main hain.

Look at the Jeevi effect to the show! 🤣 Reet and Jeevi fans had nothing better to do but blame Jeeka for TRP drop, and now, what do they have to say! I must say, Jeevi is really the couple to gain TRP! 🤪
finally our joint effort helped---CM ranking jumps to 40 from 51...

congo to every one...
We get 2 TB articles . Bt cm ranking didn't jump lyk dat.

We get 2 TB articles . Bt cm ranking didn't jump lyk dat.

hardly few people active here..may be around 5 to 6...and comments on articles page also very low...so i feel hum   5 to 6 people wajah se CM reach to 40 from 51...itne low participation se 40 is big achievement...