Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the updates.

So i guess madhan (kadhr) will not be meeting any of her family members therefore no way he will know its Barathy SIL nu 😛 story seem to be going interesting now. Cant image the look on both bharaty and madhan once they see each other .. both married into the family

lathasiva96 thumbnail
Madhan knows Bharaty and Chi mama also.
seelaks thumbnail
That's why a shocked Bharathi with araathi thattu was shown in title song it seems ðŸ˜Š

Thanks all for the updates ðŸ˜Š
hopper_ocean thumbnail
yeah i remember that scene with arathi tattu ... its gona be a really twist having both of them in the same house. Wonder how nats and santhosh is going to react on this ..

thanks for the updates
lathasiva96 thumbnail
Bharathi knows Devi's drama marriage ,she will kick out  or Madhan run out of Devi... we will see
hopper_ocean thumbnail
i doubt bharathy will do that latha ðŸ¤” somehow she will be happy that Devi is married. Plus we all know somehow Devi is definitely going to be with madhan/kadhir. Secondly only chids knows the thiyagam kadhir did for Bharathy's mother. So i am sure chids will be more then happy to have him as SIL as he is sure kadhir will take a good care of Devi.

I wonder if Chids will tell Devi that this kadhir is bharaty ex?? i am sure nats would be happy to tell her that and definitely Devi will use this madhan to annoy Bharaty more pola.

Welcome to bommalatham section Latha 😊 Do join in our daily discussions.

lathasiva96 thumbnail
Devi told her dad me and madhan loving each other three years ,that's not true. because Chid knows Bharathi and madhan love each other last three years, how it's happen devi also love with madhan theree years.
Chid mama is very smart and business man also ,he know this is drama only ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lathasiva96

Devi told her dad me and madhan loving each other three years ,that's not true. because Chid knows Bharathi and madhan love each other last three years, how it's happen devi also love with madhan theree years.

Chid mama is very smart and business man also ,he know this is drama only ...

chids will know that devi is lying.. but knowing kadhir is a good choice.. he will not bother about it. he will be more than happy to accept kadhir as his SIL.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks for the updates.

I would really give up this seria if santhosh falls for this girl. Then again i am still doubtful if his actually changed 🤔