OUR ORIGINAL ROLI: ROSIM CAPS :(

Posted: 10 years ago
Simar's flashback was so emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ Siddhant ji gifted that Saari aww๐Ÿ˜ณ I really want Roli back!!

Miss Roli and RoSid!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
Thanks for the pics Malu
I'm also missing Roli and RoSid
Loved the back hug!!
Wish they bring Roli back!Edited by Nisbahx - 10 years ago
i cant see jhumki wearing roli's saree.i hate her ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Thanks for the pics Malu
I'm also missing Roli and RoSid
Loved the back hug!!
Wish they bring Roli back!

NP Nisu!!

Fingers crossed!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Ritujohn

i cant see jhumki wearing roli's saree.i hate her ๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't hate her..well at the moment I don't but if she turns grey and joins hands with khushi and Veeru then I will kill her๐Ÿ˜ˆ
TFS Maliha!

To me it was the only scene worth watching in that episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I cant see sid crying like this anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate jhumki for wearing Roli's saree ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and throwing all of Roli's stuff on the floor. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Miss Roli and ROSID so much. Roli was looking so pretty in that saree. Wish Roli will come back. 
Each and every time when seeing Jhumki i only feel one thing. If instead of Jhumki if we have Roli how happy we will be. Instead of Jhumki they can give us Roli with Memory loss. It is much bearable than introducing someother girl like Jhumki. Very unlucky thing is Sid is not able to find that she is fake๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Miss u Roli. Miss u Rosid. 
Edited by diyasri - 10 years ago
Tfs d pics maliha!!loved d flashback of rosim.Roli is so beautiful in dat saree.Missing rosid badly.Sng sequence of bw family wid sid is nice.Hope our roli vl cum back soon
Originally posted by sandraj

TFS Maliha!

To me it was the only scene worth watching in that episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I cant see sid crying like this anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate jhumki for wearing Roli's saree ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and throwing all of Roli's stuff on the floor. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Miss Roli and ROSID so much. Roli was looking so pretty in that saree. Wish Roli will come back. 

Np Sandra๐Ÿ˜Š

Same here...he's still crying and when he'll find out Jhumki isn't roli he will be shattered. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Urghh yes how dare she touch roli's stuff?! She will definitely turn grey...she seems the greedy type. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I miss Roli so much myself...at least we saw her today after so long

Originally posted by diyasri

Each and every time when see Jhumki i only feel one thing. If instead of Jhumki if we have Roli how happy we will be. Instead of Jhumki they can give us Roli with Memory loss. It is much bearable than introducing someother girl like Jhumki. Very unlucky thing is Sid is not able to find that she is fake๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Miss u Roli. Miss u Rosid. 

I was thinking the same thing. But these Cv's ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm surprised at how Sid can't tell...hopefully he will realise in coming episodes.