OUR ORIGINAL ROLI: ROSIM CAPS :( - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pranurosid

Tfs d pics maliha!!loved d flashback of rosim.Roli is so beautiful in dat saree.Missing rosid badly.Sng sequence of bw family wid sid is nice.Hope our roli vl cum back soon

No problem Pranu 😊

Hopefully 😳
Originally posted by malihaahmed

I was thinking the same thing. But these Cv's 😡

I'm surprised at how Sid can't tell...hopefully he will realise in coming episodes.

Me too expecting the same. Dont know what Cv's are planning. Fingers crossed. Jhumki should be out soon and Roli should come back to save her sid. Simar should tell the truth to sid. Because for all the Bw family roli is the part of the family but for sid she is his life. I cant see sid hurt this time when he knows about Jhumki
simar and roli are loving sister.flashback of roli is nice.plz original roli come back
Thanks Maliha for the pics😊 really missing my Rosid badly😭 can't understand what the hell this stupid CV's have in their mind,hope we will get our Roli back soon and Rosid too❤️
Fingers Crossed 😭  hope everything will be fine soon😊
Edited by napu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by diyasri

Me too expecting the same. Dont know what Cv's are planning. Fingers crossed. Jhumki should be out soon and Roli should come back to save her sid. Simar should tell the truth to sid. Because for all the Bw family roli is the part of the family but for sid she is his life. I cant see sid hurt this time when he knows about Jhumki
Don't wory guys Roli will be back after watching saterdays episode I m sure Roli is alive because 1st they show us Roli's deadbody is missing now they show us doctor also missing so I think that day something is happend.I think Jhumki is a cameo charecter & she is not gray because in IBN7 interview when repoter asked about this then Avika clearly said this is the difference between Khushi &Jhumki.Jhumki doing all this for her brother's not for anythink else.
True...the flashbacks were really painful 😭
Malu!!! i just cried a lot today!!! i can't see SID like this!!!
he is crying in front of all,His expectation while all are encouraging him to do ROMANTIC MOMENTS AGAIN!! and REALLY ROSIM SCENE WAS SO TOUCHY!!! I WANT ROLI BACK MALU!!! CAN'T ABLE TO SEE JUMKHI IN HER PLACE!!!

but i wanna tell this,Being a small age girl!!! AVIKA GOR IS DOING SUCH A GR8 JOB!!! SUPERB ACTING WITH DIFF BODY LANGUAGE AND SHE JUST DOING HER ROLE CORRECTLY!!!

BUT I DON'T WANNA HER LIKE THIS JUMKHI!! I ONLY WANT ROLI!!!

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
awesome post maliha...I don't know some how still I belive jhumki is our roli,her angry face towards veeru and kushi makes me to think like that..as v expected roli hating sid track is started,at the end surely good news awaits for us...don't be negative...jhumki borther is trump card for kushi,surely cvcs has to show roli or jhumki is our roli.. don't mistake me,i don't want 2 avikas @ the same time in ssk ,i jux want roli...moreover I don't want sid to feel guilty becox from now on he is going to make jhumki fall in love with him or he vl try to make her remember everything...he already cried so much,if he knows like she is not roli,his heart may burst..its better let them show jhumki as roli...,if they don't want to show jhumki as roli,plz kill jhumki and make our roli come back without sid knowledge...Edited by sunithi - 10 years ago