Jadda is d MasterMind.Glad RD knows this now.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Glad RD comes 2 know that Jadda is d mastermind.The blog already wrote it.He got d info frm d mobile rashmi got.Kashyap needs a POWERFUL PUNCH from Randeep.As once Randeep said uske ek punch aur aadmi wahin pe dher ho jaye.I so wish this man to get a super punch from my superhero Randeep.Still he blivs that traitor agent.OMG he said he is d most trusted agent.Yeh LIE DETECTOR kuchh nahin hota hai Randeep,he needs two punchs n sidha upar jaye.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Glad RD comes 2 know that Jadda is d mastermind.The blog already wrote it.He got d info frm d mobile rashmi got.Kashyap needs a POWERFUL PUNCH from Randeep.As once Randeep said uske ek punch aur aadmi wahin pe dher ho jaye.I so wish this man to get a super punch from my superhero Randeep.Still he blivs that traitor agent.OMG he said he is d most trusted agent.Yeh LIE DETECTOR kuchh nahin hota hai Randeep,he needs two punchs n sidha upar jaye.

I KNOW.  What is with Kashyap, I wish he was the mastermind but guess he is too stupid for that.  He is still stuck on Swami, after all his only true love hai na!

They won't show Randeep hitting him but I really wish he gives a good black eye to Kashyap the idiot.

I liked what Randeep says to CM, next time officer arrests somebody please believe him. 

Too much winding up no explanation about Rashmi and Shahana arrested etc.

Originally posted by MaddyO

I KNOW.  What is with Kashyap, I wish he was the mastermind but guess he is too stupid for that.  He is still stuck on Swami, after all his only true love hai na!

They won't show Randeep hitting him but I really wish he gives a good black eye to Kashyap the idiot.

I liked what Randeep says to CM, next time officer arrests somebody please believe him. 

Too much winding up no explanation about Rashmi and Shahana arrested etc.

I know in reality its nt posble but for fan's sake he must say few dhamakedaar lines to him as he said to d CM.I just loved him in that scene.CM hakka bakka khade the.I so wish ke unke demaag main yeh baat ayi ho ke desh ki hifazat politics ke upar hai.And he must respect honest officers.
heena di...which mobile...the one which she will get in shahana's house..
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

heena di...which mobile...the one which she will get in shahana's house..
Haan wahi.Cos she used 2 get instructions from that prof.
did they show that in the precap
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

did they show that in the precap
NOT yet.They r winding up d show so hurriedly ...am afraid they wont be able 2 show in details.
Originally posted by Randeepfan

NOT yet.They r winding up d show so hurriedly ...am afraid they wont be able 2 show in details.
they wont be able show in details ... but they will definitely show ''logical ending'' !
Originally posted by mansi_verma

they wont be able show in details ... but they will definitely show ''logical ending'' !
😳😳😳🤪 ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªLOGICAL ENDING😳😳😳🤪🤪🤪