26-12

Loved Randeep's Confidence !

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I always loved this man's confidence but today it was so different when rashmi was afraid whether something bad will happen and got emotional that they may never meet again that time the way Randeep boosted her confidence by saying that "This is not the right time to think so cos we cant afford to be wrong at this point of time".Wow.How much i love this guy.His confidence n dedication made him the winner.Love you man.

Wish hamare desh main tumhare jaise officer ki kami na ho randeep.Cos for u all we can sleep safely at our homes.U r just an unforgettable char for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

I always loved this man's confidence but today it was so different when rashmi was afraid whether something bad will happen and got emotional that they may never meet again that time the way Randeep boosted her confidence by saying that "This is not the right time to think so cos we cant afford to be wrong at this point of time".Wow.How much i love this guy.His confidence n dedication made him the winner.Love you man.

Wish hamare desh main tumhare jaise officer ki kami na ho randeep.Cos for u all we can sleep safely at our homes.U r just an unforgettable char for me.

Such fabulous characters this entire show has, we cannot stop commenting on each and every one. 

BTW it seems LifeOK is axing a patriotic show for a serial about a MAWALI!

Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Such fabulous characters this entire show has, we cannot stop commenting on each and every oneBTW it seems LifeOK is axing a patriotic show for a serial about a MAWALI!

MawaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†In their language a better replacement.
cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rashdeep...are the real  rakshaks  of our country
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: S1h1a1m1a1

Rashdeep...are the real  rakshaks  of our country

yeah!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ