Nadaswaram May 27th -31st

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by srima

Indha serial paartha piragu Karaikudi name kettala Odhrudhu.

Karaikudi oruku ah ila ainga iurkum amaithiay oruvana mageshukum, vai thirava meenakshikum ah?πŸ˜†
omg srima how did you do this updates... my both ears gone damar nu πŸ˜” i thought sumi taan matitanga for updates nu pavam nenga bali ayithenga pola πŸ€— thanks for the updates.

Yabba thangamudiyalae this meenashi mouth nethu 😲 nightmare it was. So disgusting the way meenashi is behaving and i felt like slapping gopi 😑 it does not matter about the mama coming and shouting. He should have told his mother the reason mama came there because of her mouth and magesh. If they both had shut their mouth everything would have been fine. I really want this malar to just dump this good for nothing gopi!!

Ratna yesterday Malar seyya vendiya job I did - walked out of the house to take some cool breeze outside
Thanks for the update Srima.

Malar would have been far better off with Gokul than with this GOBI
Thanks for the Updates Srima. 

Kolaveri episodea partha ungalukku first oru sabash.. adha kashtapattu updatea ezhudhinathukku innum oru sabash.. πŸ‘

Malar.. Why do you have to shut and listen to all this crap.. why can't you raise your voice and give that Mahesu and Meenu left and right..
Thanks a lot Srima, Migan & Laks for your updates... Unmaiyilaye oru periya salute for your patience friends.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shhhabbaaa... mudiyalai... Grr...😭😑😑  Enna oru sothappal serial-aa poguthu. Ippellam watch pannavee payamaa irukku... 😲
M & M full time pesi pesiyae kolranga...
Malar mounamaa irunthe nonthu pora... 
Sokku..., summa vaza vazha kozha kozha... Ohh ivar Gopi appavache... maranthu poyitenπŸ˜†

Ippothaikku konjcham ethirparppu - Maha & Prasad kathaithan...πŸ˜‰  Ithaivaayavathu sothappama... konjcham ozhunga kondu ponga Director Sir!! Ambututhen.. 😊

Edited by supree - 10 years ago
Thanks Migan & laksh.
Yov Gogi - unna nambi vandhavala support panna vendam ? Kandavan ellam vandhu giving advice & you are standing like a dead tree. What nonsense is this. Agreed Malar is porumayin booshanam , that doesn't mean she has to sacrifice her self respect. She should have walked out - told Gopi - unna nambi vanden but you are unable to support me. Enough of insult from any Tom Dick & Harry.
Thanks for the updates Srima, Migan & Laksh.  Like Supree says real salute to you.

Can I give a whack on Gobi's head?  Seriously.  Maybe if I give that he will wake up and take some action?  If not, like Srima said, Malar needs to walk out.  It is high time she did that. 
gopi πŸ˜‘ what an idiot??? i really hope malar gives him nicely and leave him too.. amma amma na let him katturan his amma and thangachi!! Thank god sokku stopped malar from going there. And how dare Gopi compare malar with his mother and sister?? πŸ€’ Mother sister puke characters. This Prasad another mangga madiyan!! No wonder his BIL manage to cheat him so much

aahhaaa gopi at mageshu house ennaku tanna? 😲 suttam!!!
Where did Malar go? enna marmamoo...mama veetuku poi thitta polaro?
Prasad Malaysia la irundum manners illama mathavanga family matter la nose insert panranπŸ˜•