** SS4 : Week 17 : May 27 - May 31 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Anandh sir's comments were positive - individual comments will be updated later.

That's all for tonight!😃

sonia has already participated in the Asia net idea star singer grand finals i 2009. it was very popular show around that time. she also won the finals. if any one wants to see her performances in you tube search idea star singer sonia. u can see some of her great performances.

i am sure there are lot of participants from kerala like her. my question is why they don't groom fresh voices with raw talent like aajeeth. top 5 we can easily guess
sonia
diwakar
parvathi
sai 
ganesh/niranjana/madhumitha

madhumita is manicka vinayakam's grand daughter. 
Edited by hello_sree - 10 years ago
I have found these videos of rafi (who got eliminated last week) from Idea star singer.
he seems to be a promising singer and definitely better than rajagopal. 

another promising singer krishnan from the show " super star the ultimate " grand finale 

he won 3rd prize

he sings kathitha samaya ashtapathi in both 

Edited by hello_sree - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sri.
sree, thanks for the videos .. didn't know most of them participated in other competitions & won. 

Today's short update: -Thursday May 30

Rizwan and Mahita
Devamrudham Jeevamrudham penthan... 
Good Confident and perfect.

Niranjana and Sanjay
Hey Unnai thane - Nee Yenna Ooru
Very Good performance

Namitha - Sarath
Poomalai oru pavai aanadhu
Superb Namitha was confident and Sarath high notes very good
Well done.

Elimination:
Danger Zone: Ramnath and Rajagopal

The person eliminated is Ramnath due to low marks.

This week over as they show Vijay awards on Friday

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
I too thought it will be, Ramnath up for elimination.. He may be good classical singer but he just wouldnt fit in with the rest of the group. He was just a too nice fella. 

And Rajagopal comes in the danger zone consecutively for two weeks now.. Hmmm.. For all we know he may still continue for some more time.. Lets see... Thanks for the updates guys.
Edited by jaysvimal - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

sree, thanks for the videos .. didn't know most of them participated in other competitions & won. 

U're welcome! most of the participants i have already seen.
shenbagaraj was seen in sapthaswarangal, hariyudan naan before. we have seen soundarya last season. i used to watch idea star singer in asia net. As always, there are lot of potential singers from kerala. sarath santosh is from andhra and  he has also participated in some music talent show there. i am sure they would've decided top 10 already. 
some how i didn't like karthik mentioning straight away top 5 for niranjana and parvati. parvati ofcourse is a great singer. but niranjana has lot of things to prove.. even to get in to top 15 . if he continues to be the judge he will declare winner, runner and other places too. vijay tv pls stop bringing him in the judgement panel. in a way he is discouraging other singers. 
my guesses for elimination in the coming weeks
rajagopal, azhagesan thatha, sahil,namitha.