Posted: 10 years ago

Anuj Thakur and Mansi Srivastava in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 28, 2013, 02.48 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
 - Bookings Open, Opp Sahara Stadium 1 BHK @ 39 Lacs, 2 BHK @ 66 Lacs
READ MORE Rab Se Sohna Isshq|Mansi Srivastava|Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki|Farhan Khan|Ashish Sharma
Actor Anuj Thakur, better remembered as Jai from Farhan Khan's Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga and last seen in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, is set to enter Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq.

He will play Saahiba and Fateh's son Raunak and will remind the viewers of Daljeet. Last seen as the protagonist's younger sister in Suvreen Guggal — Topper Of The Year, actress Mansi Srivastava will join him and Ashish Sharma to play Heer, Daljeet's daughter.

Interestingly, after playing the roles of Rajveer and Fateh, Ashish will be seen playing his own son in the show. He will play Veer — Saahiba's son with Rajveer. The show takes a leap of 18 years. Informs a source, "It will be a love triangle between Veer, Heer and Raunak. The actors have already started shooting for the track to follow the time leap."

Both Mansi and Anuj didn't revert to our text message

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont like the girl!! Pls give this girl to that other guy and brng a other girl for ashish sharma!!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lets see.i am too excited.
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
d girl is weird😕 . doesnt match ashish personality... bt lets see!!! time ll tell Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahiba and Fateh will have 2 sons ? Raunak and Veer ?
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Yes veer is ranveer and sahiba son. And raunak is fateh and sahiba son. I feel bad for veer he dont have father
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought Ranveer child was still born . i guess someone swapped the baby

Now two half brother after one girl .. this is ridiculous  . I am done with this serial

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Lol i just dont want that too!! They should bring a other girl for ashish avater!! I dont like this girl. Raunak can have her!!!
Surish thumbnail

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another love triangle? You think the CVs would learn their lesson. And this time one with half-brothers? This is even worse because a family relationship will get ruined.