Devon ke Dev Mahadev

28th May WU Vrinda's curse

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Vrinda is shocked seeing Vishnuji, who compeleted the vidhi with her. She asks him what was her mistake, did she made any mistake in his worship? She only wanted to make her swami secure. That's why my Pativratya was destroyed ? By whom my aaradhya? I always thought may meet my aaradhya once, tears will roll from my eyes on meeting him. But never though my dream was realized this way. Vishnu calls her. But is stopped by her, she asks him how can you do this with someone else's wife? You've proved my swami right today. You are one of the Trimurty, at a different level. How will you realize our pain? But yes, you too will suffer one day, like my swami is going to suffer today. She then curses Vishnu, one day even he too will suffere the same. Your heart is of stone, you'll become a stone too. You too will be searching for your wife. One day even fingers will be pointed on her.

Brhmaji, Shivji, Lakshmiji, Saraswatiji, Naradji are watching this event.

Vrinda says my swami will accept me in this condition too but I don't want to live. You will not come behind me to save.

Vishnuji accepts her curse whole heartedly. But tells her to understand why he did that. J (Jalandhar) wanted to take Mahadev's place, he kidnapped Devi Parvati. He would have spread Adharma everywhere. It was necessary to stop him. You were his Shakti. Your curse will materialize at the right time. I am blessing you to be pious forever.  A comnnection is developed between us, will last for a very long time. My worship will not be complete without you. Vrinda leaves the palace.

Jalandhar comes there,doesn't find Vrinda there, closes his his eyes, comes to know what had happened.

Vishnu comes where Brhmaji & Shivji, Lakshmiji, saraswatiji are present. Lakshmiji says, he did what he should have done. Shivji says this incident will have longer lasting effects.

Brhmaji says one more thing needs to be taken care of. Shivji says- Yamaraj's death. He goes at the place of war. Kartikeya explains him about all the events, excitedly. He asks him to be calm down. He resurrects Yamaraj & all the Devas, Ganas.

J comes near the Sea, sees Vrinda's boady floating on water, trys to awaken her. He is in unbearable pain. Feels Shukracharya is there but that was his imagination. He trys to awakened her, remembers his mother. Says you can't leave me like this, you've promised to be with me always. He breaks down realizing she is gone forever.

In the battle field, Yamaraj asks Shivji to forgive him, he got distracted by promise of higher position. Shivji asks him to calm down. He says both the sides have made mistake. Dharma, truth, morality, peace is destroyed, to restore that now the war will restart. Kartikeya & Yamaraj are listening.

Precap: Kartikeya  wants Shivji to promise him to go first to fight with J. He agrees.

Here J too promises to take revenge for Vrinda's death. Says this war is between his origin & his Krodhagni, let's see who burns whom.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. me don't know if I can see jalandar cry.
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Vishnu Vrinda scene was the best for me. Vrinda was excellent in her emotions and her curse loved it. Jalandhar finding Vrinda was just a little bizarre he just finds her floating in the ocean. Also his emotions did not match up completely to his feeling today just my POV. Loved Mahadev Karthikeya moment. Good epi. 😊
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good episode excellent performances by neha, saurabh and  mohit.πŸ‘ All were perfect todayπŸ‘
but narayan should tell in which form vrinda will be worshippedπŸ˜•
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was a good one, but i missed sona today.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice epi.. indeed..!!

Narayan Vrinda scene was the best.. executed very well..
Really feeling bad for Vrinda..

Excellent acting by all of them... Mohit, Neha, Saurabh...πŸ‘πŸΌ

One thing.. why did Devi Lakshmi have to justify Narayan's step in front of Mahadev.. saying that it had to be done ??πŸ˜• 
But...So now Jalandhar will be fighting for seeking revenge for Vrinda's death..??πŸ˜•

Thanks Minaxi..!! πŸ˜Š

mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia221

Very nice epi.. indeed..!!

Narayan Vrinda scene was the best.. executed very well..
Really feeling bad for Vrinda..

Excellent acting by all of them... Mohit, Neha, Saurabh...πŸ‘πŸΌ

One thing.. why did Devi Lakshmi have to justify Narayan's step in front of Mahadev.. saying that it had to be done ??πŸ˜• 
But...So now Jalandhar will be fighting for seeking revenge for Vrinda's death..??πŸ˜•

Thanks Minaxi..!! πŸ˜Š

The epi was nice. Vrinda's reaction & Vishnuji's answer was handled well.
Vishnuji had asked Lakshmiji before coming to Vrinda. That convo was not verbal but his sad expression while looking at her & Lakshmiji's painful nod said a lot. that's why she said it had to be done.
DKDM's J will be fighting for revenge. The Purana's J fought because he considered Shivji his enemy.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuDKDM

The Vishnu Vrinda scene was the best for me. Vrinda was excellent in her emotions and her curse loved it. Jalandhar finding Vrinda was just a little bizarre he just finds her floating in the ocean. Also his emotions did not match up completely to his feeling today just my POV. Loved Mahadev Karthikeya moment. Good epi. 😊

Luckily Vrinda- Vishnu scene was shown well. Neha played Vrinda's part very well today.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the WU Minakshi...

I have always wondered why People call Women to be the best enemies of Women... But history seems to be saying the same...Vrinda cursing Narayan's wife, for the misdeeds of Narayan. Just like Rati cursed Parvati because Shivji destroyed her husband...Please make us understand Why this Anyaay!!

Apart from that the scene, as everybody said, was wonderfully executed...Vrinda with her speech and Narayan with his silence...For a change Shivji is watching the live telecast...

And the last words of Narayan ...Vrinda was a party to the protection of the wrong...and to end that kind of power is his Karma..and he will face the consequence of his Karma too...May be that is why Seeta had to borne the consequence too...may be because she gave a silent consent to this deed...The vicious circle of Karma
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..am totally on vrinda's side in this matter..it was not her fault tht she was a pious woman, who wanted the best for her husband..but its a controversial topic, so i am sorry if i hurt anybody with my statement...