26-12

Kashyap who made u d Chief?

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kashyapji kabhi toh apna khud ka deemag lagao.Why d hell u always depend on other's thought?Well it is wise if u bliv officer like Randeep but whats wrong with u when after ran's repeated allegations against Jadda u just put a deaf ear?This is simply compelling us to think that u didnt get this status of a chief by ur own achievements.U just got it like that.

Now lemme put my thought abt our existing system's failure to handle these terror attacks.Yesterday itself Randeep gave a perfect stmt to d CM for not bliving the honest officers n their info but today exactly the same happened.The minister,must be home one didnt want 2 listen anything and just said "Jise pakadna hai pakdo aur jise chhodna hai chhodo"...seriously ???U dont care how many brave soldiers sacrificed their lives for this Shahana and how much one officer like Randeep(& Co.) working hard to put these elements behind d bar?Ridiculous.

BTW I loved tonight epi.It was thrilling for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zrur flattering ki hgi kashyap ne. agree with u @arishoma :)Edited by diksha2711 - 10 years ago
cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a man who is a stupid fellow like kashyap may have made 
kashyap the chief!!!!!!
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Kashyapji kabhi toh apna khud ka deemag lagao.Why d hell u always depend on other's thought?Well it is wise if u bliv officer like Randeep but whats wrong with u when after ran's repeated allegations against Jadda u just put a deaf ear?This is simply compelling us to think that u didnt get this status of a chief by ur own achievements.U just got it like that.

Now lemme put my thought abt our existing system's failure to handle these terror attacks.Yesterday itself Randeep gave a perfect stmt to d CM for not bliving the honest officers n their info but today exactly the same happened.The minister,must be home one didnt want 2 listen anything and just said "Jise pakadna hai pakdo aur jise chhodna hai chhodo"...seriously ???U dont care how many brave soldiers sacrificed their lives for this Shahana and how much one officer like Randeep(& Co.) working hard to put these elements behind d bar?Ridiculous.

BTW I loved tonight epi.It was thrilling for sure.

This Kashyap character is so pathetic.  Of all the characters from 2612-13 we love lot of them, love to hate some but Kashyap character is so ridiculous.  He still can't do a thing, parrots what Swami says Good plan Swami, Lets do that Swami, As you say Swami!

They showed how Randeep talks with CM but I am sure hardly anbody would dare to in real life. 
It was the CM who was responsible for getting Randeep back to SIU, otherwise Kashyap would still be on about the shoot at sight.  It was Randeep Rashmi who foiled Shahana's 2613 plan.  So what to say about they system.  I guess it works because of the honest officers like Randeep, I am sure there are lots of them.

Why would Shahana worry about being caught when she knew Jadda was there to take her out!  Randeep Rashmi and all agents efforts to waste.  They are going to show her captured but we will never to get to see true justice being delivered to Shahana or her getting sentenced or in jail.  Wish we had 1-2 more months and they had completed 2613 properly instead of the LOGICAL END we are getting to see.  Hate that.

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I thought are people (simply people not even THE CHIEFS) in such organizations so STUPID ???
then I thought there is no pint thinking about this coz they actually do ...but then an optimistic note , I thought abt officers like Randeep also exist in d very same place though the ratio might be discouraging but still that's all what I can think of...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Firstly I thought are people (simply people not even THE CHIEFS) in such organizations so STUPID ???

then I thought there is no pint thinking about this coz they actually do ...but then an optimistic note , I thought abt officers like Randeep also exist in d very same place though the ratio might be discouraging but still that's all what I can think of...

I am sure Kashyap is the exception to every rule!  He is sooo stupid.  No officers will be stupid there maybe lazy or corrupt but Kashyap is the stupidest character in entire 2612-13 and how much precious time is wasted with Randeep trying to convince him
.scarlet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

I am sure Kashyap is the exception to every rule!  He is sooo stupid.  No officers will be stupid there maybe lazy or corrupt but Kashyap is the stupidest character in entire 2612-13 and how much precious time is wasted with Randeep trying to convince him

Hope we don't get too much of Kashyap 2day!
.scarlet. thumbnail
Lets hope Kashyap doesn't recite his Swami purana today !