Lie Detection Test ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously lie detectors work like this kya?Its horrible then.
yeah...why dint it catch hold that shaithaan's lie????????
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Seriously lie detectors work like this kya?Its horrible then.

Nowadays they are so much into hurry of winding up, we don't know what is what.  Remember that episode at start of 2613 when Swami was teaching Rashmi how to beat the lie detector and lie convincingly.  He did that a few times in front of Rashmi.  So maybe he is well versed in that too.

Just feeling so rushed, we have not got a single Rashdeep moment and everybody is rushing around.  Only Kashyap remains Kashyap, who only knows to say Good plan Swami!

I am missing Rashdeep so much

Originally posted by MaddyO

Nowadays they are so much into hurry of winding up, we don't know what is what.  Remember that episode at start of 2613 when Swami was teaching Rashmi how to beat the lie detector and lie convincingly.  He did that a few times in front of Rashmi.  So maybe he is well versed in that too.

Just feeling so rushed, we have not got a single Rashdeep moment and everybody is rushing around.  Only Kashyap remains Kashyap, who only knows to say Good plan Swami!

I am missing Rashdeep so much

Swami is too cunning 4 d lie detector...we saw it in d starting as u said...
Missing Rashdeep a lot more than that ... rashdeep moments ki space Kashyap kha jaata hai... I guess...🤢
Originally posted by mansi_verma

Swami is too cunning 4 d lie detector...we saw it in d starting as u said...
Missing Rashdeep a lot more than that ... rashdeep moments ki space Kashyap kha jaata hai... I guess...🤢

Now that you mention it yes Kashyap is eating precious time with his stupidity and we are missing out on special Rashdeep moments.  So hate him even more.  Who will even remember Kashyap next week, we are always going to remember Randeep Rashmi and our Rashdeep and miss them so much.  Enough with Kashyap/Jadda/Shahana/Al please - as it is we will not get to see any justice done.  Why waste time on Kashyap now

mera unki shadi dekhne ka armaan chaknachoor ho gaya...😭😭😭...socha tha last week me sab khatam karke unki marriage dekha denge but...grrr...ye shahana,al,proffessor,jadda mere armaan blast kar rahe hai...hate them...i'll miss my rashdeep...  
Originally posted by rashdeepfan

mera unki shadi dekhne ka armaan chaknachoor ho gaya...😭😭😭...socha tha last week me sab khatam karke unki marriage dekha denge but...grrr...ye shahana,al,proffessor,jadda mere armaan blast kar rahe hai...hate them...i'll miss my rashdeep...  

Me too and every single frame they show Kashyap we lose out on Rashdeep moments.  What a waste of time.  Atleast last week we had Randeep keeping Kashyap in the dark, really hope they end Kashyap character in 1 line news item sacked as SIU Chief

I am going to miss Rashdeep so much just hoping for some memorable moments now

Originally posted by MaddyO

Me too and every single frame they show Kashyap we lose out on Rashdeep moments.  What a waste of time.  Atleast last week we had Randeep keeping Kashyap in the dark, really hope they end Kashyap character in 1 line news item sacked as SIU Chief

I am going to miss Rashdeep so much just hoping for some memorable moments now

I had armaans of full fledged Rashdeep marriage at least in d last episode but now I feel they might not even show that because they are too fond of Kashyap and his best agent Swami or rather best terrorist Jeddah !
Guys i told u erlier that he is the grtst liar.and usne hi rashmi ko machne se jhoth bolna sikhaya tha.bt may b Randeep didn't knw that.i wsd ki us waqt Rashmi waha hota
Originally posted by arshisoma

Guys i told u erlier that he is the grtst liar.and usne hi rashmi ko machne se jhoth bolna sikhaya tha.bt may b Randeep didn't knw that.i wsd ki us waqt Rashmi waha hota
Yeah somu ... Swami is a very big liar or maybe liar is too sweet a word for him!