Posted: 10 years ago
not bashing but kumar shakti annoyed me today for him pratap could be caught and if he didn't attack that soldier they won't even know about their arrival
shakti is jealous of pratap and proves himself better than him..but such idiocy?? i think shakti will create lot more trouble 4 pratap later
shakti is like his mother i think..brainless😆
Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago
I agree! That boy and his mother both are fools! No brains, only overestimating themselves and being jealous of other queens and their kids!

When they'd got the mangoes then they could have quietly left. What was the need for that foolish prince to attack the enemy? This is bravery?

He chickened out later and Pratap had to save him!

Some bravery this is!

Looks like he'll be troublemaker throughout life.

Now poor Pratap has had to take all the blame upon himself.
yeah...the boy is really a great fool😡 Edited by surprising - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kadamvari

not bashing but kumar shakti annoyed me today for him pratap could be caught and if he didn't attack that soldier they won't even know about their arrival
shakti is jealous of pratap and proves himself better than him..but such idiocy?? i think shakti will create lot more trouble 4 pratap later
shakti is like his mother i think..brainless😆
yes di. he annoyed me tooo.
yes her character is shown little like that and in the upcoming episodes she will surely create some problems.
Shakti is a Big Fool he is responsible for all this...But Pratap will also get punished with him
He is jealous with Pratap & Is he son of Sajjabai???😛 
@MSPE
yep shakti is sajja's son

@aru
agreed yaar he's such a fool n at the same time coward to admit his mistake
kadambari :

for a moment, i thought you are bashing the actor shakti anand.😆 then i realized the matter after reading the post😆. yes, prince shakti acted really foolishly, josh mein aakar hosh kho baitha, and attacked the guards without realizing the possible consequences.
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

kadambari :

for a moment, i thought you are bashing the actor shakti anand.😆 then i realized the matter after reading the post😆. yes, prince shakti acted really foolishly, josh mein aakar hosh kho baitha, and attacked the guards without realizing the possible consequences.

Yes...you are right.

1st I also felt that it is matter related to Shakti Anand but then at 2nd moment, i knew this.😉

Shakti is jealous with Pratap & just because of him...Pratap will be punished.😡