Thendral Tuesday 28/5/13

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks bhagi for the update...

what do we worry abt now? abt kanagu or deepa?
thought prabha wud mention that he did because GD infrmd him wrongly...wondering who that man in the accident car is? a set up or a hit n run case...?

got the answer to the poison failure at least...

Thank u bhagi akka for the update...!!🤗

Deepa badly depressed about kanagu...so sad...😒
Who is the man who hit kanagu...????

Watched the episode after a long, long time! Why do I feel that TT don't know acting? Seriously..their characters look like they are out of some fairy-tale! (No offence to the actors, but their characterizations; pretty bad). There is something called believably "good", but they are just don't know what to say.

I expected Praba would feel sorry for everything, but very conveniently blamed it on Deepa.
Deepa's acting at the end...beautiful!
Deepa - Kanagu should happen! First time feeling this! 
A person who is ready to kill others -> Mentally ill. 
It can't be blamed on anyone, not even his mother or Suchi. Solely individual's responsibility.
Wonder what Mr. K has in store...I guess I'll know after a month's time...

Please Cv's don't break Prabhu and Deepa...Tamil and Thulasi please try to united Prabhu and Deepa.... I am sure Kanagu won't marry Deepa. Kanagu know then true that it not Prabhu. Kanagu Please don't separate Prabhu and Deepa Edited by CrazyFans1 - 10 years ago
Even if Kanagu marry Deepa they will be happy for sure not 
Thanks for the updates today!

Uuumm...don't know what to say...I am glad that we are moving forward but Deepa and Prabha today hhmm...poles apart they were.  I wonder how these two are going to get back together again. 

Poor Kanagu...
If Kanagu marry Deepa i hate Kanagu even though i feel sorry for him now if he break Prabhu and Deepa. now Prabhu and Deepa in a mental state 
Thanks Bhagi for the nice update.

Now Deepa has left Prabha and Prabha deserves that because of whatever he has done. What will T and T do now?