26-12

Please stop wasting footage on Kashyap

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys only 3 episodes left and I would rather see Randeep Rashmi
Why are you wasting precious time and footage on a character like Kashyap

I rather hope to see a news item mentioning Kashyap sacked from SIU Chief and to be court martialled, you wound up Rashmi as Shahana falsely accused in 1 line so please do this favor for fans. 
It is painful to see Kashyap on screen eating precious footage esp now

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r rite i hope in today's epi Kashyap will come to know abt Jdah aka Anand Swami.
MaddyO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diksha2711

u r rite i hope in today's epi Kashyap will come to know abt Jdah aka Anand Swami.

Even for that I hope we don't get to see Kashyap.  Hope they can show 1 line news item Kashyap sacked as SIU Chief.  After all he can't stop saying my best agent Swami, everybody in SIU knows that.  So by association how come Kashyap did not know his best agent is a terrorist.  Yesterday episode he has the nerve to tell Randeep how to trust his associates!  After what he did to Randeep Rashmi and what about the shoot at sight orders.  Really even 1 frame of Kashyap now is waste of footage.  Everytime he is shown on screen I feel he is taking time away from Rashdeep, so hate him even more

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

Guys only 3 episodes left and I would rather see Randeep Rashmi
Why are you wasting precious time and footage on a character like Kashyap

I rather hope to see a news item mentioning Kashyap sacked from SIU Chief and to be court martialled, you wound up Rashmi as Shahana falsely accused in 1 line so please do this favor for fans. 
It is painful to see Kashyap on screen eating precious footage esp now

I couldn't agree more ...
It is simply a waste to show anymore of Kashyap , either show 2613 with actually logical endings , though now its not possible  but anyhow we simply cant afford to miss Rashdeep  becoz of fools like Kashyap !
MaddyO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi_verma

I couldn't agree more ...
It is simply a waste to show anymore of Kashyap , either show 2613 with actually logical endings , though now its not possible  but anyhow we simply cant afford to miss Rashdeep  becoz of fools like Kashyap !

Yes exactly, he is taking precious time away from Randeep Rashmi.  They do not have time to show logical ending - Shahana trial or sentense, Randeep given credit for 2612 and 2613 and all that.  So why waste time on Kashyap.  Everytime he says good plan swami I feel grrr

.scarlet. thumbnail

Yes exactly, he is taking precious time away from Randeep Rashmi.  They do not have time to show logical ending - Shahana trial or sentense, Randeep given credit for 2612 and 2613 and all that.  So why waste time on Kashyap.  Everytime he says good plan swami I feel grrr

I think someone said about punching him in d face  I feel that will be too sweet for this fan of Swami /Jeddah he should be given some nice dose from Randeep !
MaddyO thumbnail

I think someone said about punching him in d face  I feel that will be too sweet for this fan of Swami /Jeddah he should be given some nice dose from Randeep !

Yes but for that they will have to show him.  How about a news item instead that Kashyap sacked as SIU chief and committed suiside due to shame!

We are wasting our time cos they must have shot and made ready tonight's episode already, I sooo hope we do not get any more Kashyap but fear we might.  His sorry also is useless and waste of footage

.scarlet. thumbnail

Yes but for that they will have to show him.  How about a news item instead that Kashyap sacked as SIU chief and committed suiside due to shame!

We are wasting our time cos they must have shot and made ready tonight's episode already, I sooo hope we do not get any more Kashyap but fear we might.  His sorry also is useless and waste of footage

your idea is superb 👏
but then u r also right about that part , epi already been shot ... even if it wasn't they wouldn't bother about our wishes/ advice...
They have often not explained about scenes n characters n left them like that so I think no one would mind at all if he would just vanish from d last few episodes...
MaddyO thumbnail

your idea is superb 👏
but then u r also right about that part , epi already been shot ... even if it wasn't they wouldn't bother about our wishes/ advice...
They have often not explained about scenes n characters n left them like that so I think no one would mind at all if he would just vanish from d last few episodes...

Yes so true everything you wrote.  What about Randeep accused of murdering Sameer M and Sneha telling truth if we get all that now more time lost.  Now all the explanations are of no use, everybody wanted Shahana meted justice instead she is smirking all over the screen still so why bother about other stuff.  Hope Kashyap vanishes today and we don't get a single frame

Missing Rashdeep already