will they show Randeep's past in the last epi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
will CV show about Randeep's past?? once in 2612 they showed Randeep memorizng a lady with a child then they showed in the early epi of 2613 dat he had a gf. CV showed evrythng abt Rashmi from starting to ending but nt abt Randeep. So i hope in the last epi they show abt ran's past life.
Originally posted by diksha2711

will CV show about Randeep's past?? once in 2612 they showed Randeep memorizng a lady with a child then they showed in the early epi of 2613 dat he had a gf. CV showed evrythng abt Rashmi from starting to ending but nt abt Randeep. So i hope in the last epi they show abt ran's past life.
Well they didn't show about his past life that much but  what u r mentioning of lady n child , it hasn't been cleared as far as I remember and that girlfriend was Bidisha...
I really don't think that will show us about all that now ...
ya i know that grl was Bidisha but once they showed a grl nd a child so they should show about his past to clear all doubts of ours.
Originally posted by diksha2711

ya i know that grl was Bidisha but once they showed a grl nd a child so they should show about his past to clear all doubts of ours.
well... due to lack of time d main story also couldn't take its course so expecting anything else now is sheer waste of time ...
u r rite. this all is becoz of dsgstng TRPs