All Best RASHDEEP Moments!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Someone has already posted this - but I'd like to review Rashdeep moments frm 2612 and 2613 both:

2612::

1) Rashmi n' Mithoo meet injured Randeep in hospital. Their awkwardness n shyness to Mithoo's innocent questions was cute. Cupid first struck here!
2) Romance just b4 Rashmi's arrest! The eyelock betwn them was supercute! Cupid strikes 4 a 2nd time!
3) He tells her "tum mere dil ke sabse kareeb ho" even during a fight.
4) Rashmi thanks Randeep 4 the pendant with a HUG. So unexpected 4 both me and Randeep - but yet so sweet.
5) Rashdeep's crushing hug in the boat before rescuing Ritika. Both looked at each other so intensely!
6) Another crushing hug at Randeep's home. I so wished he kissed her! But both were so focussed on Ritika's safety.
7) A kiss on Rashmi's forehead by Randeep, although only in both's dreams at hospital!
8) A 'Jee le Zara' for Rashdeep in the nursery. That was so cute!
9) Breeze is cupid! Randeep caressess Rashmi's flowing hair very lovingly! Next Rashmi didn't hesitate in placing her head on his shoulder.
10) Rashmi's head on Randeep's lap, and he patting her. Nice consolation gesture!

2613::

1) Randeep proposing Rashmi. If I was there instead of Rashmi, I'd have accepted immediately!
2) In restaurant, Randeep is staring at her, while she places the order. I loved it when she tells hime to stop it, and he tells her "kabhi toh woh karne do jo karna accha lag raha hai".
3) The cute scene where the ring man tells Randeep "sabr ka fal meetha hi hota hai" and Rashmi's innocence over "kaunsa fal? Randeep kis fal ki baat ho rahi hai?"
4) Immediately next is ring selection nok zhok. Loved it when RD said "oh, mujhe laga yeh sab shadi ke baad hoga! Tum to abhi se meri azaadi chheen rahi ho" and her retort "main tumse baat nahi kar rahi. Mujhe pata hai tum already mujhse bor ho chuke ho".
5) Engagement scene - the eyelocks, he looking at her lovingly, smiles + "hmm, itni risk toh main le hi sakta hoon".
6) The chaand wala scene. So romantic! I felt he will kiss her but it didn't happen due to that swami's stupid call.
7) Randeep and Rashmi in hotel room, where he's consoling her. I loved it. The otherwise vigilant cop slept only th 2nd time onscreen.
8) The Birthday wish. WOW! everything abt it was gr8. I liked how he teased her abt the flowers. The idea of radio was good, so was the song - Abhi Abhi from Jism 2. Again I wished he'd finally succeed in kissing her. Just imagining this is so romantic! But I guess they will not show it happen at all.

Apart from the story of 2612 and 2613, both Randeep and Rashmi were their romantic best!

the moment when rashmi hugs randeep 1st time was also quite romantic.
I just lt al the moments mch
I just lv al the moments so mch
thanx 4 d warm welcm. i've watched 2612-13 frm start bt came 2 knw abt this forum so late. but i loved all d daily updates, ff, os and comments. thanx!
hi ...
welcome 2 d forum...
wish u had joined before...
Welcome to the forum.  Even I learnt about the forum late after 2612 was over and 2613 had started.  Wish we all had known before and could have made so many posts.

I loved your post, I was the one who had made Fav moments of 2613 for Rashdeep post but you have made a lot more detailed post.

To tell you the truth for me even if Randeep Rashmi are in the same frame and looking at each other they are just rocking.  Somehow together they are not 100+100 but 1000 such rocking chemistry.  I love so much all the fab Rashdeep moments.  We are so going to miss them.

As fans can hope we get to see them together again very soon.  All the best to Maninder Singh and Tejasvi Welingker for giving us such fabulous Randeep Rashmi really love them lots.  Best of luck for fab new projects sooon.

I always love all Rashdeep moments ...

They are just so adorable...
As u said even if they r just in d same frame with nothing doing  I enjoy watching them  a lot ...
Gonna miss all their eye locks , hugs and every other moment ...