Doyel IS the BIGGEST CHEATER. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

😆 will see how far she goes with her cheating , i am sure she might win master chef

OMG ...I never found anything of Doyal cute :P,  and "CHEATING " is a big No. But still I appreciate one thing , she had guts to say this infront of Camera that she cheated :)
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

obviously yaar..bt she was so happy which shows how shameless she is..

haan yaar she was taking mickey out of MC now 
Cheating is wrong but the fact that she admits on the screen saying I did not what ingredients to pick so watched Nisha aunty and picked everything she did.Well I was like should I laugh at this seeing how insane she is.Then thought hold on after all this is SP program and they take pride in showing that a constentant cheats and happily admits that too.All I could think was how much more SP can stoop down for such drama.As quoted earlier SP would have been better awarding the 8pm prime time slot for some saas bahu drama rather than taking an wonderful concept and going for slow kill of the concept.My biggest worry is as if this drama was not enough they are having MCI kids wonder what all tragedy they plan to do there
Originally posted by knownstranger

Cheating is wrong but the fact that she admits on the screen saying I did not what ingredients to pick so watched Nisha aunty and picked everything she did.Well I was like should I laugh at this seeing how insane she is.Then thought hold on after all this is SP program and they take pride in showing that a constentant cheats and happily admits that too.All I could think was how much more SP can stoop down for such drama.As quoted earlier SP would have been better awarding the 8pm prime time slot for some saas bahu drama rather than taking an wonderful concept and going for slow kill of the concept.My biggest worry is as if this drama was not enough they are having MCI kids wonder what all tragedy they plan to do there

Exactly! Don't plan to watch that show.

Can't stand pushy proud parents hovering around proudly & sweet innocent kids being hurt by rejection/elimination & having to be brave & not cry their hearts out.

Childhood is one time, you can do what you want.
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Exactly! Don't plan to watch that show.

Can't stand pushy proud parents hovering around proudly & sweet innocent kids being hurt by rejection/elimination & having to be brave & not cry their hearts out.

Childhood is one time, you can do what you want.
True cant agree more on it.I am ok with genuine rejection eliminations you did cook properly so i reject you fine but if the same standards are carried forward which i am sure will be.Why put the sweet innocent kids thro such ordeal and drama 
Originally posted by knownstranger

junior MC will be disaster , i did send tweets to all chefs about cheating n gobi😉
All the above comments are so true and justified.

Doyal who happily admitted cheating in front of the camera should happily admit same to judges.  we all know she would not admit and also judges will play ignorance despite keeping an eye on the contestants. 

re. junior masterchef - only time will tell.

All I will say to SP is - please watch other countries Masterchef  & Junior Masterchef and try to be in line with those shows which are not rona/dhona, jumping about, sad life stories.   Other Countries Masterchef are plain cooking skills.  Just get on with your cooking to impress
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

All the above comments are so true and justified.

Doyal who happily admitted cheating in front of the camera should happily admit same to judges.  we all know she would not admit and also judges will play ignorance despite keeping an eye on the contestants. 

re. junior masterchef - only time will tell.

All I will say to SP is - please watch other countries Masterchef  & Junior Masterchef and try to be in line with those shows which are not rona/dhona, jumping about, sad life stories.   Other Countries Masterchef are plain cooking skills.  Just get on with your cooking to impress

the girl who win MC UK , she had criminal record but there was No rona dhona , no make up at all in this programme and yes It was few level above MC india , I am watching MC India because I like to learn asian cooking 😳 
^^^   I sometimes watch UK masterchef.   have also watched few Australian Masterchef.

Previously it was compulsary to watch Masterchef and Junior Masterchef on BBC when Lloyd Grossman used to host.   (shows my age ðŸ˜†)

Changing the subject, if The Apprentice version was made in India, it would be hell to watch ðŸ˜‰.   Hope Sir Alan Sugar & BBC do not give rights to the show.  It is bad enough watching indian versions of Strictly Come Dancing, Masterchef etc
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^   I sometimes watch UK masterchef.   have also watched few Australian Masterchef.

Previously it was compulsary to watch Masterchef and Junior Masterchef on BBC when Lloyd Grossman used to host.   (shows my age ðŸ˜†)

Changing the subject, if The Apprentice version was made in India, it would be hell to watch ðŸ˜‰.   Hope Sir Alan Sugar & BBC do not give rights to the show.  It is bad enough watching indian versions of Strictly Come Dancing, Masterchef etc

Yaar I like apprentice , The voice and BGT , all UK versions , I am only watching MC india because of indian cooking