Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tan26809

OMG ...I never found anything of Doyal cute :P,  and "CHEATING " is a big No. But still I appreciate one thing , she had guts to say this infront of Camera that she cheated :)

he he.. i think I am too lenient in my definition of cheating..

I was ok with it.. as in there is no recepie, she couldn't taste.. not like they were allowed to go near the dish and see properly or smell it... she had no idea what the dish was and knew that Nisha is an expert in that.. 

So instead of standing there she actually fought... talent se nahi par dimaag se.. 😆😆😆

It was smart of her .. i think 😛😛..

You need to fight in a war.. and it wasn't overt right... plus cheating has its own risks.. you lose time since you are trying to copy the other person, and if Nisha was smart.. she could have picked the wrong ingredients.. 😆😆😆.. just to confuse doyal.. but i think she was fine.. she trusts her talent..

Now, had Noni been there..( navneet) .. then he would have for sure started crying and shouting unfair.. 😆😆😆.. judges se star plus se sabse badla leta 😆

This content was originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

oh! don't you know.. they did copy Apprentice's format.. 

Zee tv did it.. 

it wasn't so popular..

i watched only 1 epi.. they ere selling something on juhu beach.. wasn't fun.. 😃😃.. think was sponsored by aditya birla group.. for their leadership program .. a coveted general management program..

this was looong back.. > 3 yrs i think

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago

the girl who win MC UK , she had criminal record but there was No rona dhona , no make up at all in this programme and yes It was few level above MC india , I am watching MC India because I like to learn asian cooking 😳 

he he.. you may rather go to sanjeev kapoor's and tarla dalal's site and get all the recepies for free.. 😃😃

junior MC will be disaster , i did send tweets to all chefs about cheating n gobi😉

🤣.. tum chunnu ko nahi bhej rahi ho junior MC mein..?

(PS: I just love the sound of chunnu or chunnu ki mummy.. do let me knwo if it starts to get on your nerves.. i will stop)
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

🤣.. tum chunnu ko nahi bhej rahi ho junior MC mein..?

(PS: I just love the sound of chunnu or chunnu ki mummy.. do let me knwo if it starts to get on your nerves.. i will stop)

😆I will ask Cruiser to send chunnu to junior MC !!thanks
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 10 years ago

😆I will ask Cruiser to send chunnu to junior MC !!thanks

Cruiser in boots... kahan pareshaan kar ke bhagaa diya hai tumne .. not visible anywhere.. 😃😆 .. haan haan.. chunnu ko bheho.. u know na..voting nahi hai show par hum wo bhi karwa denge..but haarne nahi denge use!!! .. 😊

Jaane nahi denge tujhe..
#3idiots
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Cruiser in boots... kahan pareshaan kar ke bhagaa diya hai tumne .. not visible anywhere..😃😆.. haan haan.. chunnu ko bheho.. u know na..voting nahi hai show par hum wo bhi karwa denge..but haarne nahi denge use!!! ..😊

[DIV]
[/

shahzur is preparing chunnu for mc kids nd cruiser ji now very much visible in cricket forum-- making ipl wala post:p

in MC us there is one blind girl who is in top 5 now..still she never seeks ny type of sympathy or show never focused on her blindness..agar ye mc india hota to..sirf usiko hi dikhata:/

and mc aus...jst luv tht show..simply cooking,no cheap drama..judges r so gud

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I was actually surprised how doyal openly admitted to have wanted to copy nisha!😆
and she thought it was funny! stupid dumbo👎🏼
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Redrose07

Arre yaar, critisizing and bashing is two different thing..doyel is impulsive n immature but using fat lump kadu 4 intruducing her isn't a right thing.

I pointed out the same in the topic makers last thread. We have even been warned against ridiculing someone's ohysical appearance but still the same words have been used for her once again

Coming to ther cheating behaviour, I would say PATHETIC! Does she have no sense of right or wrong?😲 And if she wins this round will she even acknowledge that half of her success belongs to Nisha, so that Nisha should be actually credited? I dont think so🥱