Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

I pointed out the same in the topic makers last thread. We have even been warned against ridiculing someone's ohysical appearance but still the same words have been used for her once again

Coming to ther cheating behaviour, I would say PATHETIC! Does she have no sense of right or wrong?😲 And if she wins this round will she even acknowledge that half of her success belongs to Nisha, so that Nisha should be actually credited? I dont think so🥱

but heres a thing.. with respect to the last two lines..

She copied and made it...
But if her dish comes even close to being an excellent dish.. look at the achievement...
Something you do not know how to cook , you still manage to cook it excellent by just observing someone else.. in such difficult circumstance... and if she beats nisha in flvours then what to say!!.. ðŸ˜ƒ

I think people r being too harsh.. its not cheating in strictest sense..in that sense no one would ever learn cooking by observing anyone... cheating is if you on purpose withold information or do something really bad.. .. anyhow.. just my POV..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

but heres a thing.. with respect to the last two lines..

She copied and made it...
But if her dish comes even close to being an excellent dish.. look at the achievement...
Something you do not know how to cook , you still manage to cook it excellent by just observing someone else.. in such difficult circumstance... and if she beats nisha in flvours then what to say!!.. ðŸ˜ƒ

I think people r being too harsh.. its not cheating in strictest sense..in that sense no one would ever learn cooking by observing anyone... cheating is if you on purpose withold information or do something really bad.. .. anyhow.. just my POV..

Well yes you do have a point. Maybe I should call her cunning instead of cheater. But I still want her to own it up infront of the judges.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
lets see wat happens tonite..if navneet wins this show all of u r free to kill me ..my parents wont file any murder case against u guys:(
tan26809 thumbnail
Good...she didnt winEdited by tan26809 - 10 years ago
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Last 2 seasons had contestants who cried their way up as winners. In addition to melodrama, this season has copying (right from picking the ingredients) from co-contestant as an additional talent. Great. May be in next season (if at all there is one) there may be locking up of co-contestants so that they wont be able to participate in the challenges.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good post.dunno how n why doyel is still in the show
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dun want doyel to win...  khuleyam cheating ki usne nisha aunty se...

abh chef coats sirf ripu aur nisha aunty ko milne chahiye... 
doyell bahut irritating hai... cheater...
Edited by kiranjas - 10 years ago
pishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She really annoying and always cheating the judges shud ask also how did she know ingredients without tasting the food even.She is also over confident at times also.
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you really think judges are SP would be bothered about all this they are setting a trend saying even if ur not a good cook if you can copy and be the most unhygienic person also you can make it to finals