Doyel IS the BIGGEST CHEATER. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
This has to happen there is no Gordon ramsay here 
Originally posted by knownstranger

Do you really think judges are SP would be bothered about all this they are setting a trend saying even if ur not a good cook if you can copy and be the most unhygienic person also you can make it to finals 

This MCI season was supposed to be "different" you see, according to the promos.  Last 2 seasons there was no unhygienic and copying contestant. This year there is Doyal !! This is the "difference" I suppose.. 😆
Originally posted by TheWatcher

This has to happen there is no Gordon ramsay here 

If he comes here n watches Doyal cooking, without even tasting here food he is sure to fall sick..
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

he h e.. i thought it was smart of her.. ðŸ˜†

plus if by cheating she can make good food ( if genuinely) .. then that's nice i believe..

I actually found it cute.. sab jaayaz hai jung mein

Cheating karke koi master chef kaise ban sakta hai?? is fixed show me agar ban bhi jaye to kya person kisi acche five star me chef banne layak hain?? waha koi nisha aunty nhi milegi cheating karne ke liye and one has to lead a big team. 
fina,ly she got kick on her backside
i can't believe in my eyes! impossible! doyel is a cheater... three judges told her that her food were very nice... i don't understand... doyel always jumps a lot after judges gave her perfect work.

do judges know this? or not?

plz let me know about this incident.
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yes i was so suprised for her cheating and spying on Nisha's aunty's shopping basket and kitchen , TBH she lost the respect for this competition now
hahaha 
she cheated and even admit it ...
lol 
She is proud of her cheating, kiddish jumping and emptying amul parlour, SP and judges are proud of selecting such cheaters to be in top 3 ..
Originally posted by Anu.007

She is proud of her cheating, kiddish jumping and emptying amul parlour, SP and judges are proud of selecting such cheaters to be in top 3 ..

I think all the contestants know she was there only caz of trp not cooking