29-05 WU- BhaSan~Sau Dard Hai!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1 :

Episode starts with Bhabho telling Sandhya if the remaining pots didn't break till Sandhya's Birthday then Bhabho will give Sandhya permission to persue her dream as her Birthday gift.And If these pots didn't break till Sandhya's birthday then after becoming an IPS officer Bhabho will be the first one to Salute her!Sandhya is shocked and so everyone .Bhabho also says that if these pots broke before Sandhya's birthday then Sandhya will have to even sit stand with Bhabho's consent!Meena smirks.Bhabho again reminds this condition to Sandhya.Sandhya is continously looking at Bhabho and Bhabho orders her"Go and clean the kitchen counter and think how you will save the remaining two pots?''.
Sandhya is hurt and leaves to clean the Kitchen counter.Bhabhasa and Suraj are also very hurt with this and one and only Meena is happy!Bhabho stares at Sandhya as Sandhya cleans counter ( Anger and pain is clearly visible through Sandhya's body Language ).
Vickram says that everything was going good but todays incident has again brought storm in our house. Vickram gives Meena a strict look and says,"You come inside then I will see you!''👏👏 ( Oyye Hoyye Jiyo mere sher Vicky! )Vicky leaves and Bhabho tells Chavi to take her Bhabho to her college and Bhabho says she herself will plead to the invigilator.Meena makes faces.Chavi fears that if Bhabho will go to college she will be catched so she tells Bhabho that Now nothing can be done! Emily and Bhabho are hurt with this.Bhabho says that she is not worried for the studies but for Chavi's wedding! Emily gets sad hearing this while Bhabho cries.Meena starts making calculations how other pots will break.Bhabho tells Meena to stop dreaming with open eyes and she tells her to collect the remains of broken pot!

Part 2 :

Bhabho orders Meena to clean the remains of the broken pot and Meena repeats her tagline "Bhabho aap Hukum Diyo Mein Jaan Doon".Meena sits to collect the pieces and Thinks,"I will do this happily!''.Sandhya while cleaning kitchen drops a bowl and everyone looks at Sandhya.Meena instigates Bhabho saying "like water boils with bubbles same as When JethaniJi is angry she vents out her anger on vessels.'' Bhabho yells at Sandhya saying"Beendni if you have so much anger in you then work with your hands and legs so your anger reduces and don't you dare to break my vessels. Because of your first mistake my daughters wedding is on stake and then you are the one who is showing anger ''.Sandhya is hurt and she starts collecting the vessels from ground.Bhabho sits down and feels pain in her knee ( Serves you right Bhabho! )
Emily is standing there and Bhabho scolds her saying that what she is waiting for? will some music be heard and Emily will dance on it? Emily is scared and Meena smirks.😡Bhabho orders Emily to go to her room!Bhabho fears what Dilips mother will do when She will come to know about this!Bhabho again curses Sandhya.Meena laughs on Sandhya fate.😡
Suraj tells Bhabho to count down and Says he will talk to Dilip's family!Bhabho throws the vessels and scream at Suraj saying"What will you tell them? that your wife spoiled her sister in laws life?'Will you be able to tell them that your sister was caught cheating Now she will never get married.'.Bhabho rants in anger and here Sandhya also fumes in anger!Suraj again goes  Bhabho and Bhabho again throws vessels ( Seriously Bhabho's neighbors should submit a law suite on her for doing so much Noise pollution and creating Nuisance. )Meena bangs her head and Bhabho orders suraj that if he loves to explain then he shoul first explain his wife!Chavi is talking on phone and says that now there is no problem.Suraj hears this and again pleads to chavi to tell the truth but Chavi says that she has already told the truth and leaves.😡

Part 3 :

Suraj is hurt and here Sandhya is also hurt.Sandhya takes grains and is about to leave when Meena stops her and says that its very hot outside and Sandhya will fall sick.Sandhya continues to fume in anger!Sandhya leaves in full anger mode.Sandhya is walking in street.Meena again tries to instigate Bhabho saying ''Look Bhabho she went out in so hot!''.Bhabho says that she is not a kid and here Suraj follows sandhya and tells her to stop but Sandhya doens't listen and Suraj manages to stop her and says,"SandhyaJi I believe what happened was wrong but...!"
Sandhya says,"SurajJi please Leave me Now I am not in a state to talk and understand.''.😭 Bhabho here scolds Meena saying that if she is feeling so much for her jethani then she should also go behind her Meena leavs to see KAHNA.
Bhabho sees the Door open and stands up to close it.Sandhya tells suraj that he should not worry for her and should leave her alone.Sandhya leaves.
Here a man is telling schemes to Vickram that he should sell 2000 saree in 3 thousand and he should gift them with a 500 hundred rupees gift this will increase the customers and every customer will give them 500 rupees profit! Vckram agrees and tells that man that his wife meena also becomes very happy if she gets something free of cost! Meena overhears and fumes.
Sandhya is shown in market and gets flashbacks of Matka Phoding ceremony!She remembers Bhabho saying that she belives Chavi and that Sandhya did all this delibrately!Chotu and Suraj come there on scooter and Chotu shows Suraj Sandhya standing alone.Suraj tells Chotu to remember what to do? ( Hayye Allah ruthna manana? )

Part 4 :

Suraj applies some Black paint/oil from his scooter on Chotu's face and arms and tells him to and Chotu leaves.Suraj goes backwards.Chotu starts roaming in the market with a crying face.Sandhya sees him and calls him and says,"What happened to you? why are you crying?''
Chotu cries and says,"Don't talk to me otherwise he will also get angry with you!"
Sandhya asks ''who he?''
And chotu says,''Suraj Bhaiya!''
Sandhya asks chotu why suraj is angry with him? and chotu starts his story he says "I went with Suraj Bhaiyaa to give sweets delivery and  I switched on the scooter and in this my feet go hurt! Suraj Bhaiyaa scolded me a lot on this and said that now days I don'y obey him! and he also told me that he will send me to my village!'' Sandhya asks about Suraj's whereabouts from Chotu and Chotu shows him Suraj who is busy shopping at  a stall! Sandhya approaches Suraj and calls his name and Suraj pretens that how Sandhya is there?He shows Sandhya fresh vegetables.Sandhya asks Suraj  about Chotu incident and says that Suraj did right by scolding chotu but he shouldn't have stopped talking with him! Suraj asks if Chotu has complained about Suraj to Sandhya?And Sandhya nods in positive! Suraj tells Sandhya to stay away from Chotus matter as he is getting mischievous as he is growing elder and he never obeys him! Sandhya says,"I believe SurajJI chotu has done mistake but we should explain him about not doing wrong but we should not sit being angry and stop talking! Suraj pretends to ignore sandhya and sits on his scooter and Sandhya calls his name but he tells Sandhya that her flour may be ready now and she should go and collect it!He says,"You can also come with me but on one condition if you will not talk about chotu!''. Sandhya says,''But I have to talk about Chotu!''. Suraj says,''Then I am also stubborn and I will leave alone he kicks and hurts himself and Sandhya says,"See your hurt yourself in anger and Humans always loses in anger!''.😳( and the answer lies within! )Suraj says,"Really ? this is the best thing you said!" and sandhya realizes where she was wrong!Episode ends on Sandhya's confused expression face!

Precap :

Sandhya comes to Chavi and says,"I know you will never speak truth in front of Bhabho but I will also not sit quietly,To remove these allegation from myself I will do whatever is needed to prove my innocense!Now the it is not about two sister in laws now it is of truth and Lie!'' Chavi is shocked! ( Way to go Sandhya👏 and Chavi you are doomed!😡) 

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PP🥳
thanks for the wu alina
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the written update!!!!! :) :)

Edited by Duggukede - 10 years ago
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankxx u dear for the update...😛
Now sandy the super cop is on her mission⭐️
Edited by Ayesha24 - 10 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u alina for detailed wu.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Erum can you please sticky up this post?
-sabina- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely written update 😊 thnx a ton