29th May WU Shivji blesses Shukracharya

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

J (Jalandhar) does Vrinda's antim sanskar, in Kalnemi & some Asura's  presence. He goes to his Kalpanik Loka, where Parvati is in mediatation in front of a Shiv ling. He is about kill her with a Sword, but stops remembering Vrinda's words about not resorting to such means to win a wa. He says he can't be like Indra. Says he can finish everything right now but it's not right to kill a woman sitting in Dhyan.

Yamaraj asks Shivji to forgive him. He is forgiven. Shukracharya comes there, falls at Shivji's feet, asks if can he be forgiven too? Says asking for forgiveness gets difficult when one  doesn't know, from where to start ? He thought J can be Asura's udhharak. But was not aware in this ambition of winning over Devas didn't realize, his greed increased, after defeating Indra.  It was wrong  on my part to give him Maya Astra, he used it to kidnap mata Parvati. I am responsible for that. J used to say his Guru is defeated in front of Mahadev bhakta.  This Guru has failed, my all Tapasya, efforts  are destroyed. He couldn't do good to any one of them, neither Devas nor Asuras.

Shivji says , you've not created the Maya Astra to kidnap Parvati.  By teaching & trusting your Shishya you have acted as a perfect Guru. There is a reason for it, you have always wanted his betterment, you raised him, because you saw my Ansh in him. Every night when you went to do pranam to him in sleep,  I used to bless you.  You've never used his powers for your personal benefit. You've done your Shishya dharma's palan well. Being Duvidhaheen is my Shishya Shukra's quality. Your thoughts of this quality, of being free from doubts, will be known as Shukra-niti in future, will be followed by Devas, Danavs, Gandharavs, Humans etc, will make them aware of their rights & duties. I am blessing you to be a Graha for your Nishtha for, me. You'll shine like Nakshatras for a long time. Newly married couple will pray to you for good married life. One day Shukravaar in a week will be dedicated to you, the great Guru of Asuras. You'll be known as one of the best Gurus in the World.

J is near Vrinda's burnt pyre. Says he  wanted to live for her. Will enter the war again tomorrow.  This Krodhagni & revenge's Agni, one of them will surely be finished.

Kartikeya repents his mistake of not recognizing J's Maya inspite of all these year's practice, mother is kidnapped because of me. I have failed. Tomorrow J'll come in the battle field, I wanted to face him first without your help.Shivji promises him to face J first. He practices with Sword.

One Asura tells J to relax for some time, Sun will rise soon. He says this time is not to relax but is to take revenge.

In the battle field Asuras with J on one side. Kartikeya, with Devas, Yamaraj, Shukracharya are on the other side. Asura's does J's  jay jay kaa r& Devas side follows with Kartikeya's jay jay kaar. J looks at Yamaraj & Shukracharya, who are on the opposite side now.  

In a mental convo between J & Shukracharay. J says you won't bless me today ? Shukracharaya says a Guru's blessing is always with his Shishya. He blesses him for his well being (Kalyan).

Shivji, Vishnuji, Lakshmiji, Brhmaji, Saraswatiji with Naradji are watching this with interest.

J stops other Asuras from coming ahead to fight. He comes foreword, Kartikeya too comes ahead. J asks him where is his father Mahadev, he himself should have come here but he sent a child. Is this his braveness, you'll have been praising for. Kartikeya tells him he wants to finish the person who has kidnapped his mother. He calls J to fight, as he has taken promise from his father for not interfear. J says this is big mistake, he'll realize it soon because I don't want to forgive anyone. Shivji is watching this.

Precap: Vishnuji says J has Shivji's krodhagni's power. It's not possible for everyone to defeate him. Kartikeya hits J, but his wounds heals soon. Katikeya falls down. Nandi is hit by J.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx meenaxi di😃
what do you think if jalandhar wouldn't stopped himself them aadi shakti would have died😆DKDM puran murdabad murdabad😆🤣
Not funny seriously i am fed up😡
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti07

Thanx meenaxi di😃

what do you think if jalandhar wouldn't stopped himself them aadi shakti would have died😆DKDM puran murdabad murdabad😆🤣
Not funny seriously i am fed up😡

That was a jokeROFLROFL
Look at the good side, I like Shivji blessing Shukracharay to be a planet for his Nishtha, to be known for a very long time.😊 Shivji recognised his value. 👏👏👏 Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes meenaxi di mahadev and shukracharya convo was very good and emotional😊

But what did mahadev tell shukracharya about newly wedded couples. I quite don't understand. Is it something about marriage😊
Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the best scene for me was Shiv and Shukracharya conversation. 😊
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

loved the mahadev-shukracharya convo and blessing him to be a planet and shukravaar named after him and that prayer by couples. it was truly an honour to shukracharya ji.👏

but whats this? DKDM making a joke of adishakti. if J will not stop himself then adishakti will die??? wow it means if prakriti dies then world will end???😆

if the world ends then where will J stay?😆
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

loved the mahadev-shukracharya convo and blessing him to be a planet and shukravaar named after him and that prayer by couples. it was truly an honour to shukracharya ji.👏

but whats this? DKDM making a joke of adishakti. if J will not stop himself then adishakti will die??? wow it means if prakriti dies then world will end???😆

if the world ends then where will J stay?😆

J will stay in his Kalpanik Loka, as it's not part of any Loka, provided he is alive😆

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes tell me what was about marraige???
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti07

Yes meenaxi di mahadev and shukracharya convo was very good and emotional😊

But what did mahadev tell shukracharya about newly wedded couples. I quite don't understand. Is it something about marriage😊

Shukra is the planet of attraction, arts, creation, luxary. So for a good married life it helps them. It's a Shubh planet too, bringing happiness in a couples married life.😊
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

Shukra is the planet of attraction, arts, creation, luxary. So for a good married life it helps them. It's a Shubh planet too, bringing happiness in a couples married life.😊

oh that way thanks for expalining and thanks jyoti for asking