Rab Se Sohna Isshq

29|05|2013 WU: Weddings

Posted: 10 years ago
Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Written Update :: 29 May 2013

• Daljeet & his mom is going into his car, when the bangles fell down & break.
  • Daljeet is dresses, his neighbor (Bablie) is sitting hext to him as there family arranged there marriage.But he is all sad 
  • Fateh mom brought all the sari & ornament for Sahiba saying that she will wear.
  • Daljeet is all sad breaking things, with the TUM HI HO in the BG. On the otherhand Fateh & Sahiba is happy.
  • Daljeet mom is scatter to see Daljeet.
  • Fateh mom is saying he had so many dreams for Fateh wedding but today because of that girl her wishes are unfulfilled. 
  • Ranveer dad is drinking, he is drunk thinking of Ranveer. He blame Sahiba for everything that happen to Ranveer.
  • Everyone is attending to the guess at Sahiba's house, Rajjo is remembering Manmeet.
  • The groom arrive, while at Daljeet's his mom give a jewellery set to bablie & ask her to always keep Daljeet happy, She promise her.
  • Sahiba arrive at the mandap, on the other Bablie arrive at the mandap with Daljeet. Both wedding begins, Daljeet all sad, but sees Sahiba as his bride & becomes happy but then he saw Bablie & becomes sad.
  • They exchange garlands, then take vows. All Daljeet can remember is Sahiba.
  • Daljeet wedding is finish. In the midst of Fateh & Shaiba vows, Ranveer dad arrive saying the wedding can't happen.
  • Leaving everyone shocked.

Pre Cap: He have a little boy side him & say this is Sahiba's child & she should take care of him. Fateh is shocked.

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES,THIS IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jpsyalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is totally stupid. i dont like this. i think ranveer's dad is being very stupid and an ass. i think they should take him and daljeet out for good. i dont think that the kid will make fateh hate sahiba. he really loves her as i believe. now nothing can break their relationship not even daljeet or ranveer's dad. i love fateh and sahiba
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just love fateh kissing sahiba.fateh will accept the kid.
ajayrockss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Jpsyalover]This is totally stupid. i dont like this. i think ranveer's dad is being very stupid and an ass. i think they should take him and daljeet out for good. i dont think that the kid will make fateh hate sahiba. he really loves her as i believe. now nothing can break their relationship not even daljeet or ranveer's dad. i love fateh and sahiba [/QUOTE
totallyy agree.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think veer hate sahiba and he will blame also his mothr for his dad dead. Edited by marja - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear .. ðŸ¤—