Posted: 10 years ago
as far as i remember Chittor was captured by Mughals
well i know i should not complain with history distort lolz stop expecting anything from tv show

Sher Shah suri's reign was 1540-1545 ..Pratap was born on 1540 A.D so he must be 3-4 years old then
and now he is atleast 12-13

means 1552-53  A.D Sher shah died but his descendants were there coz Humayun recaptured on 1555
timeline is logical no prb

but prb is that every book says it was Akbar who captured Chiottor from Uday singh not Sher shah suri
and another thing it was said on 1st epi its 2 or 3 years back when Uday Singh left chittor..Sher Shah died on 1545 so how can Sher Shah capture Chittor?? coz Pratap doesn't look like 7 or 8

Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago
Yaar Aru u r right  for now just enjoy the show😊  Bcoz I have made this clear in my mind that Historical shows mein aysi gadbad karte rehte hai...
 I know distortion with historical facts in irritating  kya kare abb sare historical shows mein kahin na kahin ayse hota hai😕
Edited by anu93 - 10 years ago
han re chandragupta maurya , veer shivaji aur jhansi ki rani  and even mahadev k baad mujhe humesha k liye chup ho jana chahiye tha but ye historylover mind humesha sawal uthate rete hai 
Originally posted by Kadamvari

han re chandragupta maurya , veer shivaji aur jhansi ki rani and even mahadev k baad mujhe humesha k liye chup ho jana chahiye tha but ye historylover mind humesha sawal uthate rete hai
di maximum historicals mein galat history dikhate hain. Dkdm ka aur cgm ka he dekh lijiye. Dkdm mein ye dikhaya jaa raha hai ki raavan mahadev-paarvati vivah ke baad scene mein enter hua hai jabki ramcharitmaanas mein likha hai ki sati ki maut ram-raavan ke yudh ke dauraan hui thi. Cgm mein dhurdhara ko dhanno ki beti karke dikha diya. Lekin history mein ye likha hai ki akbar ne rana prataap ko huraaya tha. To fir akbar se pehle humayun, then ye shershah kahan se tapka. Aur shershah shaayad turk tha then... Oh its confusing!
I don't know much about Sher's reign ... But they showed in the dialogue where this shams khan mocks UV that despite their SSSuri dying he still is in their capture !

So yes like you are saying SSSuri has died already ! 😆

No clue abt Akbar tho ! Even tho I haven't heard abt Akbar capturing mewar , but it is a huge possibility since he too ruled in this time !
🤓

I shall just see whatever they show in a good manner because honestly maharana pratap is not that thoroughly researched like Akbar and all ! 😕 there's more account of his bravery tales than his life and times ! 😛
And yes rest is up to TRPs ! 😡 Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
di akbar aur prataap ki haldighati waali fighting jab hui thi tab prataap ke raajya ka kya naam tha?
lolzzz aru
tu har baar decide karti h aur phir se voi start kar deti h

u noe we r history genious
n these shows moulds history as per thr convinience the only thing left was feel

which was thr in jkr, vs n cgm

n m feeling the same for mp
n dnt thinking much abt that or i'll get confuse during examz 😆
Khushi kya kare adat se majboor hai 😆

and Khush Rana Pratap fought his life long battle with Akbar only
he was regarded akbar's greatest enemy and competitor of all the time coz he troubled akbar the most
We must understand that there is grand creative team & many lots of research works are done.😊

They are not making joke as the timeline of Sher Khan Suri.😲

And may be some times they make some fiction part to make story perfect & easy to take in mind but not always.😉

No question about Rajputana have great history.😛

After all this is 1 show & they are also here to earn high TRPs...otherwise show will be closed soon.

And never Mughals came to Rana Udaysinh.Because at his time... Humayu was king of Delhi.😉

And Akbar was born in 1543.So nearest to same age person with Pratap.😛

Akbar was Mughal who fought with Pratap because Humayu was died in small age in 1 accident in 1556 & suddenly at the age of 13 years Akbar was made king of Delhi...!!!😲

It was 1st war of Panipat in 1556 with king Hemu.
👏
Edited by MSPE - 10 years ago
rana uday singh died much later on 1570 akbar already ascended on throne till then and rana pratap's life long battle was against mughals emperor akbar

they have made fictions to build rana pratap's character to show how strong willed and brave he was from childhood

coz its written  gujrat's nawab bahadur shah shacked chittor before pratap was born not sher shah suri
Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago