Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Maharana Pratap - WU - 29/5- The Chosen Warrior!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
 Mein aa gai😛
Toh kyun aayi mat pucchna, the title says it all...To update the adventures of Maharana Pratap on Wednesdays 😆

And people who know me ...know that I ramble nonsense...and who dont know me...welll God bless them😆

Anyways toh ishtart karey??

The Episode starts with Udai Singh shouting that his two sons viz Pratap and Shakti be made present in the Court...Deviraj is worried about the king's anger, but Pratap calms him down and says that his mother has taught him to face the results of a mistake..and he will face the consequences...(Wah Wah!!! Taaliyaan and seetiyaan!!🥳) Shakti is shaking like a leaf😆

They both come to the court and Pratap confesses that he had invaded the terrirtory of Afghans...Udai singh asks him whatever was Shakti doing with him (Good question...Shakti and his great brains...what were both of them doing with Pratap😆) Shamskhan says that it is not important as his Kunwar has confessed...so Udai singh asks Shakti to leave which he does with his tail between his legs🤢 and hides behind his momma's aka Majli raani's palu🤢🤢

Shamskhaan laughts (That is a grotesque laugh!🤢) and says that since he is a child, he may not be punished severely...But Pratap being Pratap tells him that he may be a child but he did give a tough fight to Afghan's soldiers and if he is not believing him then he may ask them how he defeated them...Shamskhan is taken aback with the frontal attack  and Udai singh gets angry and scolds Pratap...tells him to keep quiet!
Shamskhaan says that Pratap is lucky and he is in a good mood so he will not punish Pratap severely...but a mild punishment...and tells Pratap that Rajputs are known for their pride and hence his punishment is Pratap is to go on his knees and ask for forgiveness...😡

Pratap is incredulous...but all Afghans laugh and Shamskhan insists on him asking for forgiveness...

Pratap goes down on his knees😲..Albeit before his father and says that he is extremely sorry for not obeying him⭐️...Shamskhan goes mad and shouts NO NO NO😆 but by the time he recovers himself from denial Udai singh has given Pratap the permission to return and Pratap is out of the court😆

Shamskhan gets upset and asks Udaisingh to ask for forgiveness for his son...Rajputs get angry and get ready to fight and so do the Afghans...Udaisingh controls them and tells everyone to back off..He tells Shamskhan that he knows that Shamskhan has an ulterior motive to come to his court...and tells him to spill the beans ...Shamskhaan goes round and round the topic before eventually declaring that he wants the whole tax which Udaisingh has been collecting from the people to come to Shamskhan first and then Shamskhan will give Udai singh his share from the whole...(Obviously the system was viceversa before this)

Udaisingh agrees😲 ...and tries to walk off when the Royal begger..akka Shamskhan asks that to seal the deal Udai singh should also give 100 horses and 50 elephants (To be noted: he did not ask for donkeys...since there are plenty of them in his terrirtory, he being one of them🤢) He also asks for the Mirzai that he had seen Uday singh wear once (Did Shamskhaan actually ask for HAND ME DOWN clothes🤪 He wanted the Mirzaai that UdaiSing wore He couldnt have got it made🥱)

Udaisigh grants and asks anything else...Shamskhaan asks for the ancestoral Sword...Udaisingh says that he will not be able to lift the sword, ...does he want to try lift it??? Shamskhan gets wise and backs off and says some other time...he walks away saying that he would like to meet Pratap soon and laughs...and leaves (Tu milega..ek din..aur bahot pitega!! )

After he leaves, Udaisingh shouts for Pratap...Chhoti Rani tries to defend him but Udai singh tells him that if he wants to say anything before he is punished, he may... Pratap questions him that how did Shamskhan get the power to insult him..how can he take away our motherland and if I want to take some mangoes from my own mother land it is a crime?? how is that justice?? how can he come to the court and insult the motherland and nobody punishes him...
Udaisingh doesnot answer but tells him that he is too young to understand these things...and so that he realizes his mistake he will be put into prison with the bare mininum essential to survive for two days...he goes away...Chhoti Rani hugs him but Pratap's mother tells him that he should be taken away to prison...

Pratap is taken away to the prison and he goes head high
Udaisingh in his chamber punching the punching bag having flashbacks of Pratap questioning him (Uss zamane mein bhi punching bags thhey😕 for the first time I have seen a punching bag in a mytho...Thank God they did not evolve some ancient boxing gloves as well🤔😆)
Chhoti Rani comes and stops him...he is distressed and tells her that he did not have any answer to Pratap's question and that Pratap saw his father defeated today..Chhoti Rani tells him that he holds the highest respect in Pratap's eyes and pleads for him...But Udai singh refuses to lessen the punishment saying that he is a king and he has to be fair!! (Brilliant speech...Faisal has gotten into the Skin of Pratap so well and so quickly...I got goosebumps..which I always get when I hear anything patriotic!!!)

Pratap in Jail having flashbacks of Shamskhaan insulting him and his father in the court ( I kind of liked how he was sitting and also the music...as if showing how his anger built up against the foreign rule!)

Someone informs him that his punishment is over..he comes out...and meets his mother...His mother asks whether he felt wronged on being punished by his father...Pratap tells her that he is not feeling bad for his father's action...but his inaction before the Afghans...he could not take the action of going on knees before the foreign rule...His mother tells him that this is the true meaning of foreign rule...Pratap says that his motherland is asking him for Freedom...he asks his mother...didnt his mother teach him that..his mother repeats her advice..that one second of dependence is equivalent to dying thousands of time...Pratap is all motivated by now...

He walks down to the Pooja Bhavan and addresses his ancestors..he questions why is Mewad under foreign rule when they are there...why is Shamskhan given gifts when he is insulting his father...he asks them when they will give him their ashirwad and make him powerful to fight them...when he will be chosen by the fate to lift the ancestral sword...and in that vigour he lifts up the sword!!!!

Chhoti ma sees this and panics...and comes to him and tells him to put it down...but Pratap is in his own world..he tells her that he has been heard by his ancestors and hence he is chosen to free this motherland...he has got the answers to the questions that was running in his very veins...and today he has been chosen...Chhotimaa requests again and again to keep the sword down but Pratap's concentration is on the sword...and he refuses to put it down...

Precap: Udaisingh prepares for the battle...Pratap suspects that his father's most trusted handymen is Shamskhan's spy...he climbs the fort to find out...
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush .. 🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush .. 🤗

MPFWBOJ🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Srushhh. Tum yahi bhi ! 🤗 🤣
Thanks !

Yes yes this shams khan is one phattu and uday too a little bit !
😛 I feel Jaywanta is the most principled and strict Rajput than her husband ! 😆
I hope bhatyaani is not showing fake love for pratap and goes vamp way !
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also ! I think shams is only beating Rajputs due to the traitor in Rajputs ! This time he will lose I feel and it will be Pratap's first victory ! 🥳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

MPFWBOJ🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love u, Srush 🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Srushhh. Tum yahi bhi ! 🤗 🤣
Thanks !

Yes yes this shams khan is one phattu and uday too a little bit !
😛 I feel Jaywanta is the most principled and strict Rajput than her husband ! 😆
I hope bhatyaani is not showing fake love for pratap and goes vamp way !

Haye Tu hug de rahi hai ya ROFL kar rahi hai😆 Pehle decide kar le...🤗
Udaisingh needs to get a grip on his voice modulation...it is a bit lacking...but you are right in that matter that Jaywanta is more instrumental in Pratap's love and pride than his father...Also I liked now that they have hit the right note between mother and son..in the first epi it seemed to mechanical...
Chhoti Rani is puzzling everyone...especially since Aashka is playing that role😆
But I loved how Pratap refuse to listen to her and kept staring at the sword..it was kind of a Patriotic meditation that he had slipped into watching that sword...that slight tremble of his hands was a nice realist touch!! Over all I was happy with the episode...apart from the punching bag😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Also ! I think shams is only beating Rajputs due to the traitor in Rajputs ! This time he will lose I feel and it will be Pratap's first victory ! 🥳

Shams😲 Bahut Yaarana lagta ha😈
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Love u, Srush 🤗❤️

Haye Meri Sweetuuu
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tussi athey😆😆😆😆 ho main bhi😛..I loved todays episode ,specially the scenes are fast paced..Loving the palace indoor specially The raja's darbar..NOW DOP ko u cannot claim again..This time I lubb him