Thendral Wednesday Update 29/5/13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

I think TPS curse is going to turn true. Even in this nilamai Prabha instead of feeling guilty ushaara calling the lawyer.

Common TA I was really disappointed with your reaction yesterday. For heaven's sake he is one of your best friends. How could u not get angry at Prabha? It is so unrealistic.

Thendral evlo kodumaiya irundhalum one of the reasons I stick watching to it is because of the beautiful friendship portrayed between the three gals T, D and K. Why why kumaran? I really find it hard to digest the replacement. No offence to the new actress. She is quite a good actress. But nobody can play Kalyani's role better than Susan. I don't know the name of the new actress though I have seen her in TMS and another serial. She looks so old without makeup.

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Harini.

What Kalyani has been replaced???!!  But why?  i really love her acting.

Thanks Harhem, you rock!

Oh my gosh why did Susan get replaced in Thendral, this is so upsetting to see because she was awesome in that role and she's played it since 2009.  Somehow not feeling the new Kalyani.

Ranjani uh oh already she is talking how she is prettier than Pavi ssiigghh.

Lol Prabha is becoming delusional but why must he call the lawyer, he doesn't feel bad at all, his character is getting damaged!

Deepa house scene was sad...expected reaction from Indira.

Looks like Tamil's mission is to unite P and D.
Ranjana's hair do is not good...these changes are not good...
Now ranjani's character is damaged...😒

Thank you haritha akka for the lovely update...🤗

omg..this TA's character is so unbelievable! 
The only person he can show his anger and not calmly listen is I guess Thulasi...Every time they show him showing unnecessary anger at the unnecessary time to the unnecessary person. 
For once, I want TT's mission to fail!
If they are trying to show that PD have to be together just because of the "stupid" reason that they are married and shared bed. Pathetic! 
I don't know abt if DK should come together...but PD together...it has to be "very convincing" from Praba's POV. 
During Tamil-Charu-Thulasi problem, the issue was different, he was caught in a web of treachery. 
But here he didn't use his brains. Blaming parenthood, is unacceptable, after all; when a boy sees his father get drunk and abuse his mother, he vows never to drink and to take care of his wife as beautifully as he can. He doesn't take up after his father; or mother in this case. 
Deepa be strong! 
Praba should go on his knees.
Why do I have this feeling that something is going to happen to Kanagu terminally? Like not able to walk or something?

btw, thanks to all the updaters!
Gisel even I have same feeling, that may be he won't be able to walk or amnesia something like that would happen.

I was totally mad at Tamil more than Prabha. How can he be calm even if he donot get anger like joseph did shouldn't he be more upset. Deepa and Thulasi are more angry than Tamil. Tamil character totally changed.

Why should Deepa get back to Prabha, even if D/K doesnot happen she should not get back with Prabha he is complete psycho. Who will try to posion food, luckily that person didnot mix poison in food. If he did what would happen. He is worse than his mother and father. He said because of his mother he was extra cautious, then shouldn't Deepa be extra cautious because of family history of bhuvana and laxmanan. When deepa questioned about Suchi why was he shouting at Deepa.
Brainless fool.

VR acting was good, he got his final blow when Deepa asked him why did he got her married to such a monster. Indira still want to be patient, typical Indian mother mentality. But in reality people are changing people are no more letting soninlaw to abuse their daughters atleast in middleclass houses.

Kumaran Please don't show that Deepa forgiven Prabha. She doesn't deserve him.

Thanks for update Haritha

Edited by garapati - 10 years ago