Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
On my god wat a scene it was i so luved faisal in that, the way he entered n started his dialogues, he was conveying it so perfectly that for a moment i forgot all things n just watching him holding the sword 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machinegun thumbnail
true di. That pledging and sword holding scene was mesmerising! He broght real anger in his eyes. Rushi ke baad pehla ye banda hai jiski main itni tareef kar rahi hun. Did u noticed his expressions kaalkothri scenes.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nivi mujhe rushi in lokhandi kothari yaad a gaye..although rushi main age hi rakhungi..but faisal no doubt is improving in very short span

in that dialogue his eyes were shining..facial expression aur body language thora improve hona chahiye but i am sure vo kar lega
Edited by Kadamvari - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes...Faisal was great with giant expressions.😉

Suddenly came from Jail & asked so many impressive questions in his minds to his forefathers.😊

And in Fully Josh, he had done the job which can not done by all...!!!!He took away the Talwar of  his kingdom...!!!⭐️

After all he was 1 child...!!!👏

When i went in Udaypur museum , i found that Pratap Talwar in war of Huldighati , which was 35 KG...!!!!😲

Just think...35 Kg , in 1 hand...how can person do this???😃

Pratap was really great. Hats of to him.😳😛
machinegun thumbnail
i think faisal has imroved a lot from first episode. Jab mp bailgaadi se chhupkar chhavni ke andar ghusa to kisiko cgm ka koi scene yaad aaya?
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm pledging and all things yeah pratap was good!! bt he is a kind of dog who only barks not bite!! see his track record against akbar!! infront of rana kumbha hamir sangha or bappa rawal he is nothing bt a stupid show off!! 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@meghan432

if u dnt respect an historical hero can u plz keep mum instead of bashing him

wat happen in history has its own political reasons
n log unhe aise hi rana se maharana nhi bulate, srif yudh me har ya jeet is baat ka faisla nhi karta k vo raja kaisa hoga

yudh to jhansi ki rani bhi hari thi
yahan baat koshish ki h
n he tries
thats wat matter a lot

using words like dog for him is really disrespectful
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that scene was mindblowing and the confidence and facial expression was also good
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: meghan432

hmm pledging and all things yeah pratap was good!! bt he is a kind of dog who only barks not bite!! see his track record against akbar!! infront of rana kumbha hamir sangha or bappa rawal he is nothing bt a stupid show off!! 

Shut up your mouth here.😕

Just shameless person you.😡

Even you have not knowledge of any history.🥱

If you do not like show...not necessary of coming here.

Have not any shame to speak on the great Historical king????😉

Even when he was dead 75%% Mevad was captured by him from Akbar.So he was not loser.😛

People still remember him after 500 years & no one will miss you for a moment.😃

This is called real difference.
😆

rahilsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghan432

by mistake clicked on like!!!! did not mean to like this post .. is there no way to unlike ??😭