rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i want 2 share wid u. Wht i think. Cvs are copy cats or having same writers or dey hv no own idea. I dnt knw. As u knw d jhumki track same as albeli track of yahan mein ghar ghar kheli. Albeli came 2 d house 4 her brother operation and jhumki 4 her brother education. Nly dif is albeli came 2 help the villian. And jhumki 2 sim. And albeli fall 4 d hero. And as per d new article jhumki ll also. And d precap is also same. But d abha(alike as albeli) nt shown as dead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anamika I agree with u completely, Cv's stole the story. its the exact same story, even every single scenes are same as ymggk. the only difference is roli is shown dead, in that show abha only had memory loss.

also the lead karan couldn't identify his own wife, here sid cant recognize this jhumki is not roli.
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
RadhikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes... and i think like there albeli turn villian,, here jhumki will b turn as villian too... and these cvs r really copy cats... bloody fools... they don't have there own ideas...😡
chitralekha1990 thumbnail
I agree with u but Albeli track drage for 2 months but here story is moveing fast according to TB article within a week Jhumki starting to fell for Sid & family also known that its not Roli her look alike so I think they end this track at the end of June & its also conform Roli is alive because in last night after a long time Manish tweet that he also sure that Roli will be back our love & effection Roli ko Sid ke pass bahat jald bapas le ayga aur Sid ko Roli ka payar bhi milega.I think our petition,tweet,poll,thred etc are working atfirst they think to drag this track like YMGGK but after our huge protest they change their decision want to end this track soon because Manish never lie to his fan for his show.