| Dil Dostii Dance [D3] BC #3 Closed |

Posted: 10 years ago

Dil Dostii Dance
[ D 3 ]

B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t # 3

Hello amazing D3ians! πŸ€—

And welcome to D3 Forum's third Banner Contest!

K, so before we get started, Julu and I decided to hold this banner contest in honour of all the characters which have left us and all the characters that joined us and as well as to give our forum a new look! Again! πŸ˜ƒ

For the reason the last one was scrapped: D3 Banner Contest #3 :- Important Announcement

So here we are!

But, but, but, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

All the 3 main jodis MUST [Kriya-Rey, Taani-Rey, Swayam-Sharon (new & old)] be present on the Banner and given equal banner space!

Last time, we had many not follow this rule. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow this! Give all 4 [KR, TR, SS (new + old)] EQUAL space.

Along with correct banner size! It will be disqualified otherwise.

Along with other main characters such as:

Vicky-Neha
Vishaka-Bharat
Amar-Rinni
Nilesh-Simmi
Kriya-Rey
Taani-Rey
Swayam-Sharon (New & Old)
Aashi

Maybe:

Principal
VP
AVP

Other characters are optional but can be added but these [characters] MUST be on it.

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only
Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners
The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelled 'Dil Dostii Dance'
The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are a BIG n o - n o in this case
Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The Banners MUST be PMed to [*Khushii*] with the subject field as 'D3 Banner Contest

Another rule is that please try to include almost all the mainmajorimportant c h a r a c t e r s of the show. I don't know how I can put it in an easier way with more synonyms, adjectives, but please try to include all the major characters of the show.

Dunno how to make a banner? Well, have no fear! Tutorials are always here!

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!
For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: July 3, 2013

If you have any questions, feel free to PM *Khushii* and I'll be happy to help you!

Those banners that were not disqualified will be added in this one again - unless the makers want otherwise. So let me know!

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Khushi & Juleka

Layout Credit: *Shifali*

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
Waiting for some amazing banners this time..

All the best participants...

All the best to evryone who participate

will defo vote :)
Will try!πŸ‘πŸΌ
All the best for those who participate

PS: thanks khushi for this wonderful contestπŸ€—
Taking in consideration that we (Julu di & I) will be inactive till 21st, I have moved the deadline. Thought it isn't fair to member who might have queries but won't get answered due to our inactivity. 

We apologize for any inconvenience that our inactivity may bring. 

Regards,
-D3 DT.
^ The deadline increase seems like many can participate...

Hopefully we see a lot of amazing banners around..

Originally posted by *Khushii*

Taking in consideration that we (Julu di & I) will be inactive till 21st, I have moved the deadline. Thought it isn't fair to member who might have queries but won't get answered due to our inactivity. 

We apologize for any inconvenience that our inactivity may bring. 

Regards,
-D3 DT.
dats a gud thing
πŸ€” many things happening in my gair haazari !!πŸ˜†
Got a bit time, did banners and finally PMed them to you already! Me happy that i could participate at least!  I am very much excited to see some nice banners this time and a bit more participation in here from the D3 lovers.Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago