Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Some logics in RSSI post leap...can't understand !

coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi frnz... 😊 i was just thinking of d post leap story line of RSSI.., n i failed to understnd few things..i.e Acc to article der wud b a leap of 18 yrs,Sahiba - ranveer's son & sahiba - fateh's son..both are gonna enter d show & apparently both will fall for d same girl who is Daljeet's daughter..! ðŸ˜²  my question is Veer wud b of 23yrs old , fateh's son wud be 17 yrs old & how could dey both love same girl..? i mean fateh's son wud be in teens right..? frm wich angle Anuj thakur luks lik a teen age guy...? ðŸ˜† and i'm not okay wid Ekta playing Ashish ji's mom..! ðŸ˜³ wud'nt it b weird..? d guy whom she romanced a few days back, nw is her son..! ðŸ˜• And a bigg question isss...Will Ashish ji play both Fateh & veer's characters..? or just veer..? ðŸ¤” hmm anywaz hav to wait & watch...only for our hero ASHISH ji...😊 ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u. And how will veer feel whn he comes to know that he loves his father biggs dusman daughter lol. Wedding imposible!!! But the story is good nowEdited by marja - 10 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
I think that other guy have more chang to marry heer, thn veer. Veer have no chang lol first he looking like his father and he is ranveer son.Edited by marja - 10 years ago
coolpavni thumbnail
Guys...d leap is of 20 yrs...!! [:O] and Fateh is shown dead...! :( One more thing...can anyone guess wat wud b sahiba's and Fateh's momz age aftr 20yrs...? 😛
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Hmm they never say anything about sahiba age. I think she will be 46 lol whn she was with ranveer i think she was 20 years old and with fateh was she 26 and now 20 years later she will be now 46 years old. And fateh mother lol she will be 60 years. And veer is now 26.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pavni deat leap is of 20 years.as for sahiba playing mom of ashish there are so many movies where heroine not only.a wife but later play mother og that actor too.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: coolpavni

Guys...d leap is of 20 yrs...!! [:O] and Fateh is shown dead...! :( One more thing...can anyone guess wat wud b sahiba's and Fateh's momz age aftr 20yrs...? 😛

I noticed the same. Fateh's mom looks the same and even Sahiba. If Fateh's mom is around 40, shouldn't she be around 60 post the leap? Or at least 58? They mean to say Sahiba still remains looking young despite having two grown up kids? Can't the CV's add a few white hairs at least or make her wear glasses? 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marja

I think that other guy have more chang to marry heer, thn veer. Veer have no chang lol first he looking like his father and he is ranveer son.

veer will be main lead so he will get.marry with heer at the end.
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Pavni deat leap is of 20 years.as for sahiba playing mom of ashish there are so many movies where heroine not only.a wife but later play mother og that actor too.

Janti hu di...aisa pehle bhi hua hai filmon me... 😊 I specified dat "'I'm not okay wid EKTA playing Ashish ji's mom..." bcz voh theek se patni ki role nai nibha sakhi...she hardly ACTED..! Ab voh MA@@A ki role nibha payegi...?? And ek aur baat yeh hai ki uski make up aur look bilkul same hai...so itz hard to accept hsr as our hero's mom... 😊
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I noticed the same. Fateh's mom looks the same and even Sahiba. If Fateh's mom is around 40,shouldn'tshe be around 60 post the leap? Or at least 58? They mean to say Sahiba still remains looking young despite having two grown up kids? Can't the CV's add a few white hairs at least or make her wear glasses?</font>

I agree wid you... [y] Dey shd hav changed der costume atleast...sahiba ne puri serial me ek bar bhi saree nai pehni...so dey shd hav given her a look wid saree & a diffnt hair do...! And abt Fateh's mom...huh i've not seen such a young looking glamorous Granny...! Wid no wrinkles on her face & no grey hair...