Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
presently i dont care about anything .just desperately want to see our hero no.1 veer singh rathore👏
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kiran jaan i agree with you.. i dont care about how people are looking as long as our hero is in the story dont want anything else
shiv0624 thumbnail
I don't like the leap, I don't like Fateh playing the son now, it's too weird for the audience.  I think they are ruining the show and it will not last for long. 

Leaps can go both ways, but I really don't like this leap...ranveer/fateh playing the son now...too too weird...really!!!!
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys never mind the total illogicality of the leap, and that Sahiba and her mum look the same as they did 20yrs ago. The question is why? My 2c: Ranveer is not dead! Why would his dad b so convinced he was Fateh? Only if he smuggled his living son out of the hospital could he b sure Fateh was Ranveer. Also they r going 2 make Sahiba/Daljeet fall in love. That is the prime reason 4 not making Sahiba age! Anyway, only my view.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is not more daljeet, kanan is out of the show
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daljeets character is ended in the show...whatever it is i just want to see ashish.he is just amazing.