os ETF as mahabharat pg 1,2 , 5 end

Posted: 10 years ago
as u guessed form title i have gone insane completly 🤣🤣

first, my personal vows

i am upto no good...and i have no intention to hurt any peroidical creature 🤣 and also this os has no link with mahabharat...or B R CHOPRA serial 🤣

Sik as duryodhan   kamina😡

Arjun as arjun😳

Sam as yudhisthir😃

Aisha as droupadi sam ki biwi😉

Riya as arjun ki biwi😕 (ok dont be so shocked pagal ho kya aisha ko 5 bhai ki ek biwi banaoongi?)

Shree as nakul😳

Chotu as sik ka chamcha who is more there to jale par namak chhirkane wala kaam

Etf as mahabharat  (a short part 1)😆

It's a fine morning in ayodhya nibas (unlogon ka ghar re😆 )  . sam arjun doing kasrat (excercise'haaw so hot😳). Riya in kitchen, aisha was bathing, sik kamina is looking for a way to start a fight (actually he is maha kamina sautela bhai'.line mare on our very own lady dabbang himmat dekho uski😡🤢).

Aish come out of bathroom, and sik started, ''bhabhijee'.kya lag rahi ho!''🤢

Aisha took out her slipper, and throw at him, ''kamine!!!! Sale teri bhabhi hoon main be!''😡

''issliye to kahan'.kya lag rahi hain aap'wah!'' sik again pissed her. Aisha was about to punch him, but sam come in between, ''allow me.''😳

She smiled sweetly, ''he is all urs'' (gaya sik kaam se😆)

Arjun shouting to riya, ''baby jaldi popcorn lao aaj ka show suru hone wala hain''😆

Riya come hurriedly with popcorn, and sat beside arjun. She innocently asked to all, ''maine kuch miss to nahi kiya?''😃

Aisha and sam nodded, and sam asked, ''to main suru karoon?''

''irshaad'' all said and take a popcorn, enjoying the scene.😆

''arj kiya hain'..'' sam  started to say, and slap sik on right cheek.

''tu to hain hi paidaishi kamina

Tu to hain paidiashi kamina

Ki tere samne mogambo fail ho jaye''

And he punched sik.😆🤣

''wah wah'.kya baat hain'.'' Al started to clap. Sam take a vow, ''sukriya sukriya.''🤣🤣🤣

sorry about he lame shayari 🤣🤣🤣 situation ki demand 🤣🤣

to update karron kya? comment / hit the like button

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago
saali aunty!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chotu ...sik ka chamcha!!!!!!!!!!!
nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wah! kya javab diya aisha ne!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
galti se end pe commnt kar diya re
bt da stry iss--🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Edited by naughtykittyyy - 10 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Side splitting... Hilarious yar
ramayan pe bi bana le
sik ...ravan
riay...sita
arj...raam
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣Goshh i am literally ROFLing🤣🤣
agree with piyu sochungi 🤣🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Hey Bhagwaan Sissy!!! AWESOME!! Aur do yr... BADLY in need of a laughter dose!

''hayy….uuiimaaa….'' it was sik's awaaz (don't think gutter for heavens sake😳) as sam beat him very well. And as a gd chamcha, chout applied medicines on him.😃

''chodoonga nahi un sab ko….aaaooouch!!!!'' he yelled as chotu applied dettol on his wound.sik glared at him.😆🤣

''main to apki madad kar raha haoon.'' He said innocently and add more pressure on his wound, and sik again, ''ooouchhh!!!!''  (yeh chamcha hain ya kuch aur itna hurt kr raha hain bechare ko)🤣👏

Shree was passing by , and heard, ouch, ooiuuu maaa….haaayyy. his gutter mind activated, and he sprinted towards sik's room. He was shocked to see the drisya in front of him.🤣🤣

Chotu was touching sik's some area, (gutter ahead) and he was yelling softly now, ''ouch….haayy…aise hi pakde rakho….aah…kitna aaram mil raha hain…….i love u chotu….u r my savior''😲

Shree was open mouthed for some time, then he said to himself, ''ab iss kamine se umeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hain?'' 🤢he quickly took out his ipad, and record it, and upload it on youtube. (wow sik ka instant popularity wah shree)🤣🤣🤣

Next day…..

The whole family, except chotu and sik was in the hall room, laughing like maniac, rolling on each other. Don't know why they are laughing?🤣🤣🤣

''kya hua bhailog….itni khusi?'' sik said mocking, but they were not pissed, but laughed more.

''devar jee….'' Aisha said sweetly, and burst in laughter.😆

Sik noticed they were watching something in shree's ipad, and he snatched it, and shocked. It was definitely he and chotu in the video…but W*F they were doing in it?🤣

''par hum to….'' Before he can say, arjun said, ''haan, humein dikh raha hain…itna pyar…'' and all laughed more. Chout blushed (huh? Why?)😲

Riya noticed it, ''ay hay, chotu ke gal dekho kaise lal ho gaye hain….hay so cute''😆

Sik glared at chotu, and shouted, ''why the hell r u smiling? Aisa kuch bhi nahi hain.''😡

Chotu was little heart broken (huh?) but composed himself.😲