awww...so sad..!! charming Fateh died...!! :(

Posted: 10 years ago
Finally...tmrw d story getz revamped wid a 20 year leap..!! And unfortunately we can't see the charming , handsome,sensational FATEH frm nw onwards as he shown dead..!! [:(|   II'm sad dt such a nice role came to an end..! Dey hav also shown dt Fateh's mom dislikes VEER...toh ab voh veer ko neecha dikhaneki koi kasar ni chodegi...!   But awaiting my hero's entry again...! [:-)] N hw unfortunate is sahiba...she lost both her husbands...!

Just when the story was becoming interesting, they have to go and mess it up again - instead of allowing more time for the Fateh character to develop, they kill him off 😭

Edited by KLDiva - 10 years ago
😭 😭 my love fateh is dead
m also sad about fateh's death😭 bt at d same time damn exited for veer's entryπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by A_.R_.786

I hate leap

oh hooo... dear ab jo hone wala hai ase accept kar lo... kyoki honi ko koi tal ni sakaπŸ˜†
They should have kept Ashish as Fateh and brought in another actor as Veer. That way we could still get Fateh/Sahiba scenes, while the kids have the triangle track.
This show moves so fast. It hasnt even been a year and they are taking their second leap already, and Ashish has had to play 3 different characters. I loved Ranveer and I wish they hadnt shown him as a murderer. As soon as they showed him to be a khooni, the story started going downhill and they had to take a leap in order to show something new. But Fateh was just introduced why kill him off also. I just dont understand the writers, taking leaps for no reason, and as soon as a jodi clicks with the viewers destroy the character beyond repair or take another leap.
Totally agree.cv.desyroy the whole show by making ranveer killer.when we dtary liking fateh cv makr him dead.i hope cvwill do juse with veer.
I realy dnt undrstand, why they are in so much hurry for taking leap. .thr is no need of leap so soon, i mean fateh n anu hv jst got married. .cnt we get sm more romatic scenes of them. .d one nd only strong character Fateh is going to end so soon, i mean. .its hardly 1 month since he enterd d show. .i thnk, the creatives have vowed not to show us what we want:-(
wil miss u lyk hell fateh:-(
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Why Cvs why ????
Earlier Ronnie,nd now Fateh ??!! O.o 😭
Dts nt fair :/ >.< 😭
I really hate u damn badly 😭
Wht ws d need of showin Fateh dead...they cud let Ashish play double-role 😭
Ur really destroyin d whole show 😭