Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM-WU-30/5-The Semifinale-Kartikeya Vs Jalandhar

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And this probably is my last Regular day updateWhy you ask??😲 Didnt you get the new formulae the DKDM creatives have come out with😲😕..Since they were tired of announcing the destruction of Srushti through various Characters ,,,now they have come up with a SONG...which announces the "Srushti ke vinaash ka pal!!!"😭 Now now no need to throw a party on that account...I will be there to haunt you on the ME days...

Toh ishtarting the episode which is as fast paced...seriously...Dont read the update ...WATCH the episode...So wonderful was it...With Kartikeya And Jalandhar duelling..it was a thrilling episode!!!

So the duel starts and we see Jalandhar overpowering Kartikeya (2 things worth mentioning...one is that Rushiraj has indeed turned out to be a fantastic fightmen...he is doing all the sword stunts with an amazing agility...and secondly Mohit...apart from the sheer presence and power he exerts on the screen in these scenes...I am amazed how he must have had to work on his expressions...because as Mahadev he is so used to watch Rushiraj as Kartikeya his son and doting on him, and now suddenly he has to look at the same character with loathing,g disgust and hate!! And no one would doubt his hate in this one...!! Fantastic play by both of them!!! )

Kartikeya is putting all his force and the live telecast watchers aka Laxmiji and vishnuji, Brahma and Saraswatiji, are all anxious...Laxmiji asks that since both are powerful warriors, who is the probable winner ...Narayan says that it is difficult to defeat Jalandhar who is born out of the anger of Shiva, but then Kartikeya is also a difficult person to beat (Narayan, this is neither here nor there...sahi sahi batao, apni biwi ko mat ghumaao😆)
On the other side Kartikeya is beaten to ground but he bounces back and madly attacks Jalandhar and keeps on attacking him before the wounds heal automatically...Everyone on the Devas side praise Kartikeya for this move and Narayan says that if this concentration is not broken then Kartikeya can achieve his goal but Laxmiji says that he has been fighting too many since long, he is bound to have run out of energy...but Narayan says that he is fighting for his parents..that is a different fight altogether...
Jalandhar understands Kartikeya's ploy and decides to divert his attention and he creates a Mayajal where Kartikeya is shown his abducted mother...Shukracharya (is banging his head figuratively...Murkh! one chance Maya astra waste kar daala! but since Murkh was one adjective he used exclusively for Tarkasur, he doesnot say it aloud😆) Jalandhar tells  Kartikeya that he had better listen and also his father who has hidden himself somewhere (Jalandhar sounded drunk when he said this😲 Yudh mein madira pina mana hai, Jallu😛) and tells him to defeat him in order to free his mother (Hain?? wasnt that the original plan?? why is he repeating?) Narayan says that this he is doing to divert Kartikeya ...Laxmiji prays for Kartikeya to remain concentrated...Kartikeya shouts "Ma"!
Kartikeya gets all riled up and suffers a set back...Jalandhar takes advantage of this and attacks him brutally and Kartikeya is fatally wounded! Jalandhar laughs and tells him that not everyone is blessed with self healing wounds boon...
Kartikeya loses his sword...and so Jalandhar challenges him to duel...without the sword...(I am putting this pic where Jalandhar signals the challenge to Kartikeya...This is Jalandhar at his best...Kudos to MR...he is putting all his worth in this final clash!!!👏)

Narayan remarks that to duel Jalandhar who is so immensely powerful will be very difficult for Kartikeya...and so it happens...Kartikeya is almost beaten in every way by Jalandhar...but Kartikeya keeps on rising but is ultimately defeated and he falls...Jalandhar moves towards  Karttikeya with the sword..but he throws the sword away as he nears and Kartikeya finally falls unconscious...by that time Nandi has lost control,...and he gives a head kick to Jalandhar (You should see Jalandhar's expressions at that time...he could not believe he has just been kicked by an OX-man!!)
😆

Nandi says that to reach Kartikeya he has to go through him...Jallu asks him about his identity (Jallu...didnt you do an extensive research on Mahadev before this war??? Your research is seriously flawed, if you dont know Nandi..bina Nandi, Mahadev kaise janega tu!!!😛)
Nandi tells him that the one of whom you are just an ANsh, I am his devotee (Wah Wah!! the way he said "Ansh matra ho!" Jallu ke muh pe tamacha!! Way to go Nandi!!!)
Jallu says that he doesnot fight devotees (E lo...ye kaunsa naya Jallu Rule hai>>??) he says that I dont want to waste time and tells Nandi to go and send Mahadev!
Nandi tells him that he will not let Jalandhar pass...so Jalandhar invites him to attack..as he wants to know on what base is he challenging Jalandhar...(He almost looks Pretty as he stands there in SRK pose inviting Nandi to attack...I tell you...no one in their right minds could attack something so beautiful!!! *sigh*)

Nandi says that he is not afraid but however mean and bad Jalandhar is, Nandi cannot attack him because of the Shivansh in him...but that did not mean he would leave the way...he would block the way for Jalandhar but he would not attack him...😕 (Cant blame him/...he is acting as per his nature...)
He says that he would block his way till he is alive...till the last breath!!
Shukracharya is overwhelmed by this show of Bhakti by Nandi...Narad watching the live telecast says that this is not very intelligent/logical...Narayan says that bhakti knows no logic...(ah doesnot sound eerily sound familiar?? Love is illogical...Bhakti a form of love in a higher degree!!) Narad agrees to this as Narayan says that Nandi is the paragon of Devotion...

Precap:It seems Gannubhaiya has come into the battlefield and Jalandhar is pissed off with children attacking him😆 Gannubhaiya says in dire voice that whoever has attacked me, has always suffered bad consequences, and Nandi would not attack you, but I would and he actually delivers a flying kick to Jallu (Bechara Mohit, apne hi reel bacho ke haathon se pitt raha hai aaj😆)

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will wait for you to update. Bust since I have seen it loved the karthikeya Jalandhar fight full on adrenaline and good they had a fight sequence which has been a sham in DKDM till now. Loved Nandi the param Shiv Bhakt. Action and acting top class today. 
girl25-shivafan thumbnail
just because jalandar is mahadev ka ansh,is nandi so stupid enough to go voluntarily and get bashed up by jalandar.

how ridiculous

i dont want to watch this serial anymore.

why cant nandi fight with jalandar if mahadev's own son karthikeya can fight him
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! I just loved ur update! U had me in stitches!!! Thank u so much!!!
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The epi was awesome..for in its sheer execution and some.really amazing acting..!!

The fight seq..btwn J and K takes the cake..!! Both Rushi and Mohit were excellent..at par with each other..!!
The menacing ..teasing smile of J was too good.. Mohit as J was at his best..!! Rushi simply amazing..!!

Nandi ko apni Bhakti bahut bhaari padegi..!! or better..bahut sari padegi..(Maar..punches)
J was beating him like a maniac..!!

Nice update..Srushti..!! Pics were apt too.. 😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Srushti.
Shouldn't Vishnuji offer  seat to Brhmaji, Saraswatiji & Naradji? They are always standing. Some atithi satkar is a must. With Vishnuji giving expert comments on the war, everyone should be seated & should have some refreshments too.
Fight between Kartikeya & J was good. So tomm. Ganesh will fight with him. It seems Shivji's grand entry in the battle field will be on Sunday only.
Again Srushti ka update, not vinash😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

The epi was awesome..for in its sheer execution and some.really amazing acting..!!

The fight seq..btwn J and K takes the cake..!! Both Rushi and Mohit were excellent..at par with each other..!!
The menacing ..teasing smile of J was too good.. Mohit as J was at his best..!! Rushi simply amazing..!!

Nandi ko apni Bhakti bahut bhaari padegi..!! or better..bahut sari padegi..(Maar..punches)
J was beating him like a maniac..!!

Nice update..Srushti..!! Pics were apt too.. 😊

@ bold ...HAHAHAH...I like that...sach mein bahot saari padegi...But as Narayan said, Bhakti knows no logic...and we should not forget that Nandi is an OX...he is bound to put stubbornness over logic!! he himself has always said "bailbuddhi" for himself..so he remains true to his character...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Shouldn't Vishnuji offer  seat to Brhmaji, Saraswatiji & Naradji? They are always standing. Some atithi satkar is a must. With Vishnuji giving expert comments on the war, everyone should be seated & should have some refreshments too.
Fight between Kartikeya & J was good. So tomm. Ganesh will fight with him. It seems Shivji's grand entry in the battle field will be on Sunday only.

hehe...Yes Naradji should be bringing some on his own from his world trip...Potpourri ho jayegi...

When Ganesh was saying his dialouges I laughed a lot...bechare bache se bhi yudh karvayenge..no wonder Jalandhar has lost patience😆
Oh did you hear the new promo song??? Srusthi ke vinaash ka pal hai!! They have decided the moment of my vinaash too😆 Everytime I see the promo I feel like the third wheel in the head to head fight between Mahadev Jalandhar😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvette

Omg!!! I just loved ur update! U had me in stitches!!! Thank u so much!!!

Thanks yaara...glad it made you laugh😆 hope you did not have to have many stitches...😆
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Shouldn't Vishnuji offer seat to Brhmaji, Saraswatiji & Naradji? They are always standing. Some atithi satkar is a must. With Vishnuji giving expert comments on the war, everyone should be seated & should have some refreshments too.

Atithi satkaar.. 😆
Also Brahmaji has left his Lok for good..He has his permanent residence at ksheer sagar..may be the view is notgood over there.. 😆

Somebody tell J..Mahadev will make an entry in ME only..!! 😆 Actually the more Mahadev delays.. the longer he will live..so let him be..!!