RSSI 30th May Written Update...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with kernel comes and says that this wedding can't happen...becoz sahiba has a responsibility...he tells everybody that sahiba and ranveer child is alive...I changed child that day...becoz I didn't wanted sahiba to get my ranveers baby...but now I regret doing this...sahiba goes near her child and says sorry to fateh...that this child is my responsibility...I don't want to give this burden to u...fateh's mother (I don't knpw who she is becoz I don't watch this show...) says that now we shud go...this girl has accepted her child...fateh goes near sahiba and says I will still marry u...he is ur part and I will give him a fathers love...kernel says I don't want my grandson to get a step father...when u will get ur children u will treat him like a stranger...fateh says to trust me I will love him morevthan my own children...kernel says I need guarantee...give ur half preperty to my grandson...fateh mother says now I understand this is all their planning to get preperty...fateh says ok I will do it...sahiba stops him and says that I trust u...he says but this question will bother ur child forever...so I will do it for his good future.. they takes pheras...daljeet goes to his room and says to bubli that u know everything about me...I will try to be a good husband...but I need time...she says I m happy that I m part of ur life...we will get a happy family...she hugs him...he is crying and hugs back...fateh is waiting for sahiba...he goes outside and looks that sahiba is sitting near her child...he smiles...sahibas child is sleepingand she says watching him that I missed everything...ur first walk...ur first word...fateh watches them...

Precap...fateh's pic has a garland...sahiba is looking at the photo and wearing white clothes..fateh mom comes and ask where is ur child...she looks at the guy...they shiws fateh and sahibas child...mom says I m talking about ur child...she is upset...

P.s.  show has got a leap ..grownup child of fateh and sahiba...but there is no difference in sahiba...she still looks the same...no hope for this show now...
Love to see ashish as veer.very excited for.him
Ashish as fateh was veryy good!!! The way he act today was amazingg
very exited for veer entry😊
they spoiled fateh n anu's beautiful story ðŸ˜¡
thank you for the update! If they're going to keep Ekta as Sahiba, they should at least make her look older! She should look like the mother, not the sister lol
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear .. ðŸ¤—