~*~Happy Bday Angad Hasija-Actor Par Excellence~*~ - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Akafan

Happy birthday Angad! Missing you in the shows come back soon
hes doing the show πŸ˜Š amrit manthan😊
Happy Birthday Angad!πŸ₯³
angad, wish you a very happy birthday.. enjoy with your new life in a new year..

@yanks how are you? long time to see you...

Happy Wala Birthday Angad, you seriously rock, many happy returns of the day and hope you have more successful years like this πŸ˜ƒ

btw Awesome Thread πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
Beautiful bday post :D

Belated wishes for Bday Angad :)
Loved the character in Bidaai and great paring with Sarah.
Wish you all the best.
thanks to everyone who wished Angad a happy birthday. Keep the wishes coming in...

and thanks to whoever appreciated the thread...it was the first such thread I've ever made so glad you all liked it :)
Originally posted by sayeed87

angad, wish you a very happy birthday.. enjoy with your new life in a new year..

@yanks how are you? long time to see you...

wow truly it's been a long time. I remember you from Bidaai forum. How r u? What shows do u watch now?
Originally posted by yanks28

wow truly it's been a long time. I remember you from Bidaai forum. How r u? What shows do u watch now?
fine.. you? i'm watching the shows IPKKND and Pavitra Rishta. but not always watch them. 

which shows do u see? i think u watch angad's shows including amrit manthan and savitri. right?
Originally posted by sayeed87

fine.. you? i'm watching the shows IPKKND and Pavitra Rishta. but not always watch them. 

which shows do u see? i think u watch angad's shows including amrit manthan and savitri. right?

no actually I don't have life ok so I haven't been watching those shows. Also Youtube is blocked here in Pakistan so I can't see it online either.

After Bidaai I watched only two shows regularly...RMJ (Sara and Angad were together for a short time here) and Kuch toh log kahenge...but i stopped watching KTLK once Mohnish Bahl quit.
Originally posted by yanks28

no actually I don't have life ok so I haven't been watching those shows. Also Youtube is blocked here in Pakistan so I can't see it online either.

After Bidaai I watched only two shows regularly...RMJ (Sara and Angad were together for a short time here) and Kuch toh log kahenge...but i stopped watching KTLK once Mohnish Bahl quit.

oh sorry to hear this... sad to hear this very bad news. i've an idea that u watch angad in life ok channel in daily motion. i'm sure that it'll work.