hes doing the show πŸ˜Š amrit manthan😊
MissKaif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Angad!πŸ₯³
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
angad, wish you a very happy birthday.. enjoy with your new life in a new year..

@yanks how are you? long time to see you...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Wala Birthday Angad, you seriously rock, many happy returns of the day and hope you have more successful years like this πŸ˜ƒ

btw Awesome Thread πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful bday post :D

Belated wishes for Bday Angad :)
Loved the character in Bidaai and great paring with Sarah.
Wish you all the best.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks to everyone who wished Angad a happy birthday. Keep the wishes coming in...

and thanks to whoever appreciated the thread...it was the first such thread I've ever made so glad you all liked it :)
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayeed87

angad, wish you a very happy birthday.. enjoy with your new life in a new year..

@yanks how are you? long time to see you...

wow truly it's been a long time. I remember you from Bidaai forum. How r u? What shows do u watch now?
sayeed007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

wow truly it's been a long time. I remember you from Bidaai forum. How r u? What shows do u watch now?

fine.. you? i'm watching the shows IPKKND and Pavitra Rishta. but not always watch them. 

which shows do u see? i think u watch angad's shows including amrit manthan and savitri. right?
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayeed87

fine.. you? i'm watching the shows IPKKND and Pavitra Rishta. but not always watch them. 

which shows do u see? i think u watch angad's shows including amrit manthan and savitri. right?

no actually I don't have life ok so I haven't been watching those shows. Also Youtube is blocked here in Pakistan so I can't see it online either.

After Bidaai I watched only two shows regularly...RMJ (Sara and Angad were together for a short time here) and Kuch toh log kahenge...but i stopped watching KTLK once Mohnish Bahl quit.
sayeed007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

no actually I don't have life ok so I haven't been watching those shows. Also Youtube is blocked here in Pakistan so I can't see it online either.

After Bidaai I watched only two shows regularly...RMJ (Sara and Angad were together for a short time here) and Kuch toh log kahenge...but i stopped watching KTLK once Mohnish Bahl quit.

oh sorry to hear this... sad to hear this very bad news. i've an idea that u watch angad in life ok channel in daily motion. i'm sure that it'll work.